Quality Over Quantity. Looking for a Home

Good Day,
I just got back into pc gaming and I am currently playing new world and the more I play the more I miss wow. Today I decided to get back into wow and I am looking for a home to take me under their wings. I am a drama-free loyal team player and enjoy playing with others vs solo. I have not played since the ending of mist of Panderia. . In the past, I’ve played Boomkin and tank classes. I prefer range DPS or tanking but I am ultimately a team player. I enjoy raiding and completing end-game content. I think lich king was my favorite. I still sometimes play the old ending video when lich king falls. It still gives me the chills. lol. . My playtime is evening/night and weekends with limited access during the day while I’m at work during the week. I am just looking for a place to call home with active players of all kinds. Thank you for your time
Discord Myvirtue#6215

1 Like

Hi druidvirtues <3 Glad you posted again. I had a break since panda also, but a friend pulled me back in BFA. I’m still playing catchup, and they keep changing things. While we pride ourselves in being a home for all players, we are very casual with no expectations- so cannot offer the great opportunity of regular content thru progressive end game scheduled activities. We try to support each other the best we can, and that’s all we can do. I smiled with your last post as the first guild I managed was “pay it forward”.
It’s important to get what you want with your game time. You are welcome to come lurk around or roll a new toon on greymane-tanaris. We house a lot of introverts, myself included, so unfortunately, it can take a while to get to know us- but with no pressure, and lots of love, it brings out smiles when people blossom and find enjoyment in the game and if we’re lucky, us, again :slight_smile: <3 shauna.j#9884 guildsofwow dot com slash the-dingus-brigade and wow post

1 Like

Hi Myvirtues!

MGB (4/10M & AOTC) is currently recruiting! Message us if you’re interested in joining!!

Discord: Ali_A#1167
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Guild Environment:
We are a mature all around guild with the largest social community in our server faction. We are mainly focused on raiding progression but during non-raid days we dabble in high-end PvP and M+ content as well.

Raid Team:
Our raiding goals are to grow our team and take down all the Mythic bosses we can!! Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well. We foster learning and improvement in our raid group but we will bench players when needed in order to kill a boss.

What we’re looking for:
Any strong players but especially a Priest or Warrior.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm Eastern

Raider.io:
https://raider.io/guilds/us/deathwing/Murderous%20Gummy%20Bears
WarcraftLogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/deathwing/murderous%20gummy%20bears

VODs of our raids: https://www.twitch.tv/deadliftsc

1 Like

Hi.

You didn’t say if you were Alliance or Horde. I assume Alliance but I’ll leave my info just in case.

Discord Zandrae#1418