Quality of life changes for HAVOC Demon Hunter (PLEASE READ BLIZZARD)

Your forgetting Chaos Strike hits twice… Cuz we have you know, 2 Glaives to hit with?

Chaotic Transformation has had no issues so why bring it up, Looks can Kill however, that needs to go back to being baseline. This was a filler to fill out our tree and nothing more. “Were unpruning classes” yeah okie.

Baseline…

I dont pvp so maybe a pvper can provide input here

Oh my gosh a talent thats doing nothing but being a catalyst for demon form! what ever shall we do. Wouldnt be a big deal if there was a talent to capitalize on it, like Darkglare Boon gee idk because Shattered Destiny is underwhelming tbh

Let me correct myself, before the forum karens take over, No, I am not saying Shattered Destiny is bad, Im saying it could be better than what we have currently. I think ive timed at 1:30 Meta uptime on the first meta, while great an all, it could be better.

You don’t realize my point because half the issues are pvp related. The best PvP build is full left and nearly full right side tree, with an empty middle tree, meaning Shattered Destiny is not played in PvP.

It’s one thing hitting some mobs, its a different thing popping your meta and getting CC-ed right away, sometimes spam CC.

1 Like