Quad city pizza is the G.O.A.T

the quad city is pizza perfection. no other style of pie comes close.

What’s a quad city

2 Likes

Former Davenport resident checking in. QC pizza is pretty rad.

as long as it has pineapple on it i am in

1 Like

or tuna. Tuna is good too

1 Like

It does not have pineapple. Only a barbarian would put pineapple on Quad Cities pizza.

a distinctly thin, spicy sweet sauce. a thin layer of sausage, often an actual disc of sausage.

amazeballs, and yes, they will put pineapple or tuna on one.

1 Like

then i see no problem with this pizza

1 Like

The Quad Cities are five cities on either side of the Mississippi River between Iowa and Illinois. Yes, five. They tried calling it “Quint Cities” but it didn’t stick.

Their pizza style is basically a ton of ground sausage on a pizza that’s cut into strips instead of wedges.

1 Like

absolutelydisgusting

this is almost as good as the time 1/3lb burgers lost to 1/4lb burgers because people though 1/4 was bigger

1 Like

Some pizzarias just want to watch the world burn.

Duh, 4 is bigger than 3. Easy math.

Tuna is amazing on pizza, I get negative replies to my tuna suggestions, but maybe it’s an acquired taste.

But I mean in Germany you have 4 main pizza varieties that’ll you’ll get from any street vendor and that’s:

• Cheese
  • Pepperoni
  • Ham and pineapple
  • Tuna and onion

It’s where I fell in love with odd pizza toppings, they had one that had boiled eggs and hot peppers on it for Thrall’s sake, I mean they don’t mess around with normal when it comes to pizza.

/hugs

1 Like

Eh. I’m from Chicago. Where we have real pizza

1 Like

There are amazing, even legendary pizza joints all over Illinois, and then you have Chicago. We are blessed.

1 Like

You’re from Chicago and you don’t even know what’s on the other side of the state from you? That’s just sad.

Augie alumni here, can confirm!

That sounds awesome.

you mean you are right by the quad cities, where they actually know how to make pizza. people from NY and jersey are right about chi town pizza…