QOL: Mana - OOC Mana Regen, water, consumes not scaling

Wild growth is 1/6 of my mana and one of my only reliable heals so druids are hurting bad

Who could imagine ignoring spirit would lead to increased downtime? More burst in combat less sustainable dps. I think it’s just a matter of time till proper value is achieved. I have a more balanced gear for PVE with stamina and spirit but of course the glass cannon meta wih neg stamina for shows. I have that on all casters, so I can keep up with the fast pace on dungeons.

For healers though truth need to be told at the moment without extra spell power it makes more stressful to keep everyone up during pulls. I guess in vanilla it deserved the name name dungeon crawl. We would use CC and assist the main tank and if more than a group was pulled it often translated as a wipe.
Now players pull up an obscene number of groups at once, a la Wrath Child behavior, and attack whatever target they please, without spell power gear it is not possible to keep everyone alive. I personally preffer the more strategic gameplay that was at place during vanilla but I understand players get gratification faster in the form of loot like it is now.

With that in mind, if Blizzard is to reinforce the need of instant gratification of this generation of players then yes something need to be done to reduce downtime between pulls, because it’s no longer required think ahead, plan, discuss the strategy on the next pull.