Q&A Compilation -- WoW Classic Development Team AMA

Use your brain.

5 Likes

Almost every common complaint on this forum was addressed. The Classic dev team knows what they are doing. Let’s relax with the QQ.

16 Likes

I am glad they addressed most of the hotly discussed questions/topics. I am a little disappointed we won’t be getting piles of skeletons, and felt their reasoning was a bit weak, but whatever the game will still be fun.

28 Likes

Presedence from D3/WoW trades (allowed, advertised on realm forums) and Ions answers on allowing gold sales for carries, etc would imply its allowed. It was asked for a reason.

Its not even something im trying to do but it’s been asked to no avail for the past year.

1 Like

Kaivax
It does NO Good to tell someone to move to LOW POP REALM when you have 4 PVE realms and all FULL

WHAT About using that magic button to drop some PVE Already, GOD KNOWS PVP is not one you guys seem to neglect at all

2 Likes

Interesting. “it is likely that some features of these expansions will not be universally embraced by the Classic community”. He is talking about BC and WRATH. Hence forth pretty much saying none of the above in Classic. “The guiding principle for WoW Classic was staying faithful to the original game.” Hopefully that means no LFG add on in classic, as it was not there.

I am with you there. I have 3 friends trying to figure out where to go lol

IMPOSSIBLE to move to something that does NOT exist… whats Blizz gonna do about this issue?

2 Likes

:thinking:

7 Likes

Thanks, Blizzard just dont think before they ruin things I guess

ah ha ha ha we are doomed

4 Likes

Rule number 1 for any game development corporation talking about their plans: MAKE NO PROMISES.

So that’s the best answer we’re going to get.

7 Likes

They have so many excuses for layering it’s so obvious it’s sharding and it won’t change and they’re feeding us lies about the delays, the triggers, etc… because it’s sharding.

3 Likes

Pretty disappointed in no skeletons. To me this was a pretty important part of pvp realms. Entering an area with hundreds of skeletons on the ground was a scary sight and made you tip toe on eggshells wondering if danger is lurking about. Imaging the epic battles that took place here only moments ago. The logic that some people can use it for bad so nobody gets it is honestly pretty lame.

33 Likes

O.o So that means the Eye will drop from Domo’s chest! Very interesting since I thought it would have been phase 2.

1 Like

60 something questions in 2 hours… Seems like its obvious which questions y’all were avoiding.

Of course, they avoid the questions that matter the most, much like they avoid adding PVE servers

2 Likes

I really hope you mean as in making BC specific servers and allowing xfer to them or so. Because I would like to maintain Classic Vanilla servers permanently. BC began adding things that killed some of the flavor.

12 Likes

totally agree with you

Like what? They discussed layering.