Pyromancer made Shadowlands seem cool

ignore the thumbnail

it’s really cool to see his energy and excitement, and if things went directly in the vision he’s having, it would be really interesting…

in-game, it looked so horrible…

No offense, but all I remember is that he regularly threw pretty intense temper tantrums. I’m not sure if one should take his theories too seriously based on that. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I think the worst offender was the crown of wills, like you have the lich kings helm, and then you have a knock off tiara that was the crown of wills.

4 Likes

I understand, it doesn’t offend me, everyone can like (or not like) something. I still think he has good points.

I completely agree. Watching this video I mentioned, it’s clear there are players that would make the lore much more interesting…

I can’t take that dude seriously.

Should probs stop hitting the record button to be honest.

Or Go Live, whatever.

2 Likes

I enjoyed Pyro in the beginning, but he kind of went off the rails. He is still more entertaining to me than Bellular, so there’s that I guess

1 Like

Major weirdo energy emanating from the thread complaining about Pyro going on a justified screed against Blizzard and WoW at the time he did. He was based and told no lies.

1 Like

To be fair, that temper tantrum was well deserved after Shadowlands retroactively destroyed everything just to try to copy Endwalkers “End of a Saga” homework and attempt to make Jailer seem somewhat interesting (and failed hard)

That being said…

This is also true

It will forever be humorous to me that he quietly crawled back to WoW after leaving in such a huff of righteous indignation. The FF community got tired of his antics as well.

I still can’t believe they turned the Lich King’s helmet into a Burger King Crown.

3 Likes

Oh believe me, I understand the frustration, but with him, it reached a level that seemed quite unhealthy to me, and where one can only advise him to steer clear of this game altogether.

1 Like

I watched the video of his incredible rant and found it disturbing. I can understand being frustrated. I can understand being annoyed at how the game was going and deciding to unsub and no longer play it. But he went beyond that and into a rather awful explosive example of hysteria. It was unhealthy.

Yet there he is, still making content about WoW, when he swore he was done and would never have anything to do with it again. It just seems…well, not good.

1 Like

I’ve went on tantrums 10 times the size losing a rated battleground

I thought he quit WoW? Like legitimately quit, tore down his posters and threw out thousands of dollars worth of merch. But then again, I saw what happened with the Lalafell chair and the bald man… that’d probably make me switch back.

Yeah, he did taje the story far too seriously, but I guess that’s just what happens when you’re passionate about something. I used to be pretty passionate about Blizzard stories myself, I loved reading all the lore in the old game manuals and such. Thankfully in my case, I just turned jaded and uncaring, rather than full on temper tantrum. I could easily go on a whole spiel about why the Jailer and the Shadowlands in general ruined WoW, but… meh. Why bother. No one else cares about the story anymore, least of all Blizzard. Why should I?

1 Like

I like them both, but I understand you.

I can’t stand Evitel, though.

Maybe he saw some changes in the Blizzard team, I watched some of his streams playing FF, and he went quite far… liked the game, the lore… but his heart is in WoW, that’s very clear.

BUT, I posted the video to talk about the idea he brought up about the lore, and how he managed to create a twist in Shadowlands making that story somehow interesting.

1 Like

He had a meltdown over ff14.

Which is weird since he was the cause of said meltdown.

2 Likes