PW:S absorb Not factoring crits against

Doesn’t matter if it is not 100% of the time (need proof of that other than your word) and doesn’t matter if there are other bugs, that doesn’t excuse this not getting fixed.

Hahahaha easy sport. Talk about hostile. Did I ever say it wasn’t a bug? It’s been WELL established this doesn’t happen all the time. Go roll a priest yourself and see for yourself. You get PWS at level 5.

Not well stablished at all if there is 0 evidence you can provide about it. It is really interesting how you say “it doesn’t happen all the time” as an excuse and you are even ready to fight about it, you are defending the bug, you are making it sound like is not that big of a deal.

Rofl. I’m not sure where on the doll the priest touched you, but considering anyone can level a priest to 5 and test this bug, nothing you are saying makes even the slightest bit of sense.

Edit: But hey, since you seem incapable of testing or researching this bug on your own https://imgur.com/a/CThCVXt from the reddit thread…

That image is out of context so no explanation on what is happening there and if it is in fact a priest.

You need to do better than that. If you are a priest and are so sure of what you say just make a video about it.

Ultimately it needs to be fixed, no matter anything else it’s a bug that anyone can confirm.

Those goal posts sure do look heavy, sport. It’s pretty apparent that you just want to see priest nerfed across the board, but it’s actually hilarious watching you backpedal as soon as anyone provides proof that you’re woefully uninformed.

“Go do all this extra work because I’m exceedingly lazy and can’t read the Reddit thread that OP linked.”

Gtfo, Troll.

“yu want prist nirfid” No liar, i just want them fixed, that is a bug that should not stay you are the one that obviously doesn’t want this bug fixed that is why you are here trying to minimize the problem.

1 Like

“Minimize the problem”

Fine, you know what? I won’t comment on what causes the bug because that would get it fixed. I obviously don’t want that. /s Keep harassing priests so that they don’t report on potential interactions that cause the bug. That will get it fixed quickly…

Now I am “harassing” you don’t know what to say anymore to defend your bug right?, you are one of “those” that call “harassing” for anyone telling them facts, you are a liberal probably, a perpetually “offended” npc i bet.

The bug needs fixing PERIOD.

how has this not been fixed yet?

1 Like

so you just put a shield on yourself and sit down LOL

1 Like

Old bug is back, now seems to also work Vs melee with mana barrier.

Just FYI.

This bug is back again after last patches fix. Now works for both mage and priest again.

People are saying this is active in the Wrath beta too, gg