PvP WoW classic, can we get an update?

On March 11th 2019 a blue post was made to announce the phases on which content is released on which phase. It is now 6 months later. Can we get an update on when we can expect a time table on these phase releases and also at which phase PvP is released? On your blue post it was quoted that you aren’t sure where PvP would be released yet back in March. I think it’s time we get some type of update. 6 months is too long to not hear anything anymore about it.

1 Like

It’s been barely a month from release, how about you cool your tatas?

6 Likes

I understand that it’s barely been a month since release but that’s not what I mentioned. As you can see by reading my post I refer to the dates of March 11th, 6 months ago.

Everquest progression servers are on a 3 month cycle. Maybe something like that or maybe a bit longer.

And? It’s pretty clear that they’re going to be releasing the phases when they think it’s best. They still have to remove layering, and a large majority of the population is still sub 60.

Chill.

@kandlejack, layering should of been removed a long time ago. it ruined the basic world PvP as you level your first character on a PvP server.

Im not disagreeing. I hate the layering. What im saying is they still need to remove it before phase 2. It’s still there, so obviously phase 2 isn’t very close.

Yes but when are the phases released? That’s what i’m wanting released.

“I rushed to level 60 by playing 60+ hours a week and now I’m bored. Help!”

3 Likes

Phase 2 is far from now

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect it for another month the latest would be blizzcon, which honestly makes the most sense and gives a lot of the non no life’s and neckbeards to hit 60 before it drops

I believe you are actually able to attack other players in the game currently if you’re on a PvP server or flagged for PvP on a PvE server.

Test it on your server though: That’s just my personal anecdote and may not be representative of all realms =)

Taken from Blue post.

At BlizzCon 2018, we proposed a plan to give Classic four content phases. These were planned to be centered primarily on raid power progression.

Sounds to me like its centered primarily on raid power progression.

IE, the majority of people haven’t rushed to 60, once they get there and progress through this easy raid called MC the next phase will roll out.