PVP wotlk garbage

World pvp died back in 07 but thanks for that huge news I was unaware of.

just 12? lucky you.

Just like back in 08 but dang keep going.

dang just like back in 08 but keep going.

dang just like back in whole original xpack of wrath but dang keep going.

Its blizzard. but thanks for the read.

The Ulduar ilvl increase is the cause of a lot of the zug zug scaling issues. That won’t be an issue in the last 2 seasons since that scaling increase is no longer present. Then you’ll see things normalize imo.

1 Like

what a great helpful post forum trolls are the best

1 Like

for you maybe some people play it for other reasons?

1 Like

To be fair its like going on the call of duty forums and stating youre quitting cause the campaign sucked

1 Like

Come chill in Classic Era with us! The servers have been popping lately with all the wotlk refugees.

I don’t live under a bridge.

These were known facts? like cmon!

don’t blame you I’ve flipped to retail the bots in classic are actually atrocious its maddening bad for the blood pressure.

1 Like

there are no other reasons. My way is the only way.

assuming blizz don’t implement more changes that nobody asked for, of course…

The first 900 resilience is extremely noticeable. But it has a pretty significant DR.

Resilience makes a huge difference… most people that are serious about pvp stop around 850-900 resil and wear raid pieces for more crit and damage to overcome the resil others wear.

Also, if you’re bad, just play a mage or rogue. Free 2k and a complementary belly rub for the inconvenience of playing one. :stuck_out_tongue:

The bots are in BGs because the blizzard morons added scarlet rubies for 10k honor. They literally tossed bot bait right into the middle of player content. Then they ban 120k bots and TELL THEM that they have two weeks to make infinity new bot accounts before they change the dk creation requirements.

totally asinine.

3 Likes

careful guys, this is bordering on what blizzard would consider harassment. I was banned for 2 months from the forums for “harassing” the staff by saying they weren’t doing a good job.

Positive vibes only or it’s a crime.

repost, blizzard is garbage\

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.