🇺🇸 [PVP Fairbanks] [H] <Illumina> 630pm T/W - Recruiting Mid-core Players!

Recruiting all types of players, both experienced and new.
Will be a Mid-core guild that is focused on crushing end game content and running BG premades.

Info on Illumina:

We have been around in various MMOs for 13+ years now and have always strived for crushing game content while having fun with it all. A large community of tight knit players that have stuck around each other for over a decade now!
Illumina is also part of Illumina Gaming, a non-profit business that develops, promotes, provide resources+tools, and collaborates small/large streamers/artists/content creators/esports players/etc.

Class Spots Open:

Level 60

Druids - 0
Hunter - 0
Mage - 0
Priest - 0
Rogue - 0
Shaman - 3
Warlock - 0
Warrior - 0

A Little About Me

I played through the entirety of Vanilla and TBC as Horde on the Burning Blade server starting through all of ZG and ending in Sunwell. I’ve always been a hardcore gamer always wanting to crush all end-game content. I’ve been leading and helping manage guilds for about 15 years now, along with managing and starting a couple businesses irl.

Raid Scheduling and Guild Focus

• Raid times are 6:30pm PDT T+W
  • We will be quick to help out guildies in need when World PvP issues arise.
  • A strong focus on the development of all our members.
  • Want to build both Hardcore and mid-core players, so we can crush end-game but also have fun doing so.
  • Loot system will be Loot Council. Will have an officer from each class for helping how loot will be distributed. We want your contributions as a whole to be awarded. Not just simply for mindlessly attending a raid.
  • Premade battleground PvP groups
  • World PvP groups
  • At 32/40 of core group.

Member Requirements

• Be active both in game and in discord discussions/voice.
  • Helpful to all our guildies and willing to help out. Whether this be helping them learn about a class, dungeon/raid, or aiding in World PvP.
  • When events or raids are scheduled and you are signed up for it, please be on time/early so that everyone else is not waiting on you!
  • Additionally looking for a couple more people that would be interested in an Officer position. This would entail helping with recruitment, player activity, running raids, and helping organize events.

Join our Discord if you are interested in joining or have any questions!

https://discord.gg/VQWxJNA
The invite will take you to the Welcome page.
Add the ClassicWoW role in the #public-roles channel
Reach out to myself (OLlama) or the officers.

Can’t wait! Excited to play with Illumina

Great core group together already. Can’t wait to get started!

discord wont connect for me

Apologies. Somehow a / got removed from the link after the gg when I was editing some of the post elsewhere.

T-Minus 4 days. Come join in the fun!

We are at 19 of the core 40, we plan on filling up quickly once launch hits.
Join soon if you want to help secure a spot!

Now at 25/40. Still a little time left!

See you all in game later today!

We shall bring sweet death to the alliance!

Updated with class needs:

Class Needs

Druids - High
Hunter - Very Low
Mage - Mid
Priest - Low
Rogue - Very Low
Shaman - High
Warlock - Mid
Warrior - Mid

Let’s go! I can’t wait to start clearing MC with you guys this weekend!

Looking for just a few more members to balance out raid team:

Must be level 50+

Druids - 1
Hunter - 2
Mage - 0
Priest - 2
Rogue - 0
Shaman - 3
Warlock - 2
Warrior - 3

Currently only looking for Shamans. 2 Resto and 2 ele/enh, but be willing to respec when needed.
All other spots are full.