Pvp vendors in orbitos

can someone tell me why i don’t see pvp sellers in orbitos please

They moved to Oribos

6 Likes

They are tp the right of the enclave on the map.

you might be phased for a quest. 50 was fun see you at 60!

They are right where it says The Enclave on your map.

1 Like

I could tell you…but it’s a secret

2 Likes

i know but i see no vendors

finish whatever quest you’re phased in buddy

If that is that toons first ever time going over there then you need to do a few NPC chats, some quests, all that good stuff just in order to get phased in properly.

I know this is a necro, but I’ve just arrived at Oribos and same deal, can’t see vendors. Who do I talk to to ‘phase in properly’?

Have you done the Shadowlands leveling campaign? Idk if you have to complete it to see the PvP vendors but I know they aren’t there when you first arrive at Oribos.

nothing but tmogs and 3 trinkets when you do finally see them. dont expect pvp gear for your level 60+ toons.

1 Like

At level 10 we can begin questline to Shadowlands via Chromie.
Once in Oribos we must finish the orientation quests which we end up in Bastion.
From Bastion we can fly or hearth back, portal and NPCs/vendors should be activated, useful for PVP marks traded for Honor etc.
Also at base SL Engineering we can use the Engineering portal toy which is great for travel times. Trainer should be up after the above.

Unless this was changed in the last update, they don’t show up yet. I assume you have to do the entire leveling campaign first.