PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

Every now and then somebody always gets brought down the size. IF PVP community comes together and demanded it, he would have no other choice but to bring it back. like I said it will take a hell of a lot more votes than what we got now.

1 Like

Bump for to night.

Isnā€™t it on PTR already? Prolly too late.

It would not be that hard implemented vendors in.

Who was the gross person who said no.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure theyā€™d see it as such as it would completely change the crappy itemization system they put in. Best hope is for 8.3 if there is an 8.3.

I will start on the report to send to blizz.

1 Like

Slow down there Jdpp we got a long way to go. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Idk, already you have 96% of the voters saying yes.

71 for yes
3 total for others.

Iā€™d say there is a pretty clear pattern here already.

Blizzard is not gonna respond unless we get into the 1000 and I donā€™t think we will reach that here on the forums. Iā€™m trying to say in game as much as I can without getting banned. If yā€™all could do the same it would help out tell them where to come vote on the forums.

Ok I can wait a few more minutes.

Try General Discussion

getting rid of them was absolute stupidity with likely 0 reasonable forethought.

3 Likes

Bump for today.

They do read it though Iā€™m sure. Thatā€™s actually a good reason to be reasonable in these posts. When I post I always post imagining that I will be able to discuss my particular post with a developer if opportunity arises. Or at least I imagine them reading my post. Itā€™s actually quite beneficial as an exercise in reasoning.

1 Like

Yes please!!

Just got out of a BG-AB try to tell them to come vote. five of them said where just here for the Achievement they love how itā€™s set up now did not want it like mop was. that makes me think weā€™re fighting a losing battle Blizzards never gonna listen to the PVP community over to PVE community.

Vendors yes

It will never happen ion has pretty much said we too stupid for pvp vendors and that their current gear system is more stream lined.

2 Likes

Word on the street is thatā€™s why they removed some of the portals. People were too stupid and would click on the wrong one.

1 Like