PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

Because it’s fine how it is.

so last week the system gave me the wrong item, the item in my bags was not the item i selected (i checked it twice before hitting okay), i opened a ticket and they said there was nothing they could do. if we had a vendor i could have just returned it and got the correct item.

the current system is $hit on a stick.

4 Likes

Okay it’s still fine how it is to me. You don’t have to agree with me.

I have not bump this in a few days.

You read too much into that, and so did the folks who liked your post.

Take trinkets for example. Yes, I can pick the trinket I want most. But say I think 2 others could be useful. Blizz granted us a second choice in the cycle, but not a third.

Or take a regular piece, say, pants. There may be two pieces with different stats that I’d like to try, but I can only pick one.

Do you get it now?

1 Like

No wonder I like you!

So we can’t have vendors because of this??? That’s ludicrous. People need to think about their choices. I don’t need a game developer babysitting my thinking process by eliminating choices.

And as I said, you have a window to try them out for a bit. Save up for both if you want that too. But don’t remove vendors because someone can’t choose.

3 Likes

Haha yes I remember you had the soccer analogy in some thread :joy:

We don’t agree on the epics though… I love just normal randoms. I like av but I like to play melee and enhance has no way to get out and getting snipped by 10+ ranged toons in some of the choke points means a quick painful death lol.

I don’t really follow soccer, or the other girls’ sports.

2 Likes

Oh wow, look at the time, its Bump me time.

Ok you ask for it. :+1:

I can’t even get mad at you… In Canada the women’s team is legitimately better than the men’s team :joy:

Still… I enjoy it too much so I’ll just have to own my feminine side :thinking:

2 Likes

Well they say you are what yo- never mind!

What do we WANT!?

PVP VENDORS!!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

When do we want them!?

SINCE BFA LAUNCH!!! :rage:

cough

NOW!

4 Likes

Since Legion launch you mean…

2 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEEES! That exactly.

1 Like

I thought echos of battle or whatever was an okay compromise. I’m surprised they didn’t keep it.