PvP tunings 8/1

Before last week, rsk had a +damage pvp modifier if I’m not mistaken. If it was +10% and they did a “+10% damage (does not apply to pvp)” last Tuesday, then that means it’s pvp modifier went to 0. This tuning now takes it to -9%, not -19%.

huh?‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

WW will be fine, top end RSKs were def a problem(not a huge problem but still a problem), nerf was obviously coming.

Just what the game needed…more damage buffs to fury warriors.

I was assuming that what you meant by this is that rsk is going to be nerfed by more than 9% because of a misinterpretation of wordage.

What’d i miss?

Yeah, the irony is most of the people posting those screenshots as some gotcha have insulted others rating. At least Xeek has a 73% shuffle win rate as FROST dk. Now they’re even 2400+ unholy so I guess they can’t complain.

You are mistaken.

Ww rsk was doing 100% damage. On tuesday it got a 10% buff (so did FOF, BOK and TP. ONLY the FOF buff had the “does not apply to pvp” tag).
100%+10%=110%. This ability is now receiving a 9% nerf. 110*0.91=100.1.

This change is to functionally revert rsk to its pre-tuesday values and effectively retroactively adding the “does not apply to pvp” tag to the pve buff.

1 Like
2 Likes