PvP tunings 8/1

Buffing the damage cause the lack of bladestorm. :clown_face:

1 Like

im cool with xeek, if youre that desperate to bring up his name why dont you ask him what he thinks FDK evo places because i know for a fact he isnt going to say S tier lmao, probably wont even say A tier

who do you think, in the entire world, is more likely to underrate fdk than an fdk 1trick

3 Likes

Who do you think, in the entire world, is more likely to overrate fdk than a non fdk player

See how that reverse logic works?

I trust doctors because they spend all their time doing medical work

You should probably trust FDK one tricks when they talk about their spec more than you should trust someone who hasnt played a day of FDK in their life

And if youre worried about potential bias, Heres one for ya, play it for yourself and verify whats being said

Because it’s honest, balanced and deserves buffs. :dracthyr_uwu:

1 Like

100% incoherently, yeah
i think you might need meds

2 Likes

good way of saying wow my logic got flipped on me and i have no further argument so ill resort to personal attacks :clown_face:

let me know if that perspective survives asking one of your parents to read this and help you understand it

xeek seems like a cool brah i wonder why so many ppl trash on dude

2 Likes

cringe

because they havent learned how to fight the easiest spec to vs in the game yet and disagree with him when he says frost is bad and needs buffs

this is just too crazy. i posted “xeek is a bad player and a stupid person, and the fact he sees success with this comp proves it’s powerful enough to carry morons” behind 0.5-1 layers of irony. and you managed to hear “we all consider xeek a great player, and i’ve heard him say fdk devo is s tier” come out of my mouth. you have bugs in your ears

have you ever actually talked to the guy lmao

2 Likes

Yum, free protein.

1 Like

Two things, these buffs are inclusive of DW b/c Frost strike does way more for DW than 2h, also MOTFW is the bonus for 2h in lieu of double rune forges. I also prefer DW faster playstyle. I’ll Q some for you on Tuesday. Can’t say I’ll be good at it b/c I main unholy as dk.

Totally unrelated to your post the Unholy changes are fried. DK still tips over, if we have to play for dampening we need to be able to get there. Personally I’d rather have the burst back.

Also funny that they burst on the lower end of melee and are countered by every melee except Outlaw. Can’t have them doing decent damage for more than a week but the class can suffer with an armor bug for going on 3 whole expansions. Well done Blizzard!

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/324462128067248129/1130322474429583502/image.png

Yea man, he is very balanced chemically. Dude just rages when he gets beat.

We get it, you’re a simp and not very good at your 1 trick man.

2 Likes

What am I meant to be looking at here

1 Like

This would be called a screen shot.

i believe cov linked a screenshot of mine
this would have been a more context-rich one

5 Likes

Yes, and I am curious as to what made it not only worth taking but sharing

Okay, see, that’s much better

Thank you

to be fair no. i only tune into his stream very rarely. but i seen his partner raging really hard the other day and xeek seemed chill lol.

i dont follow the guy too much so maybe theres something i missing

edit: nice screenshot XD

he has the personality of a youtube short

6 Likes