We’re working on a new set of PvP tuning changes that will be applied to the game with weekly maintenance in each region (January 26 in this region). Here’s what we’re currently testing:
Player vs. Player
- Players now deal 20% less damage to Death Knight, Hunter, and Warlock pets.
- In 2v2 Arenas, Dampening will begin at 20% when both teams have either a tank or healer.
- Convoke the Spirits no longer casts Full Moon and Feral Frenzy when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Triune Ward (legendary) now provides 50% effective barriers (was 65%) in PvP situations.
- Infernal Cascade (conduit) effectiveness reduced by 33% in PvP situations.
- Divine Favor (Honor Talent) cooldown increased to 30 seconds (was 25 seconds), and now increases cast speed by 30% (was 60%).
- Word of Glory’s healing has been reduced by 20% in PVP situations.