PvP Tuning -- February 9

arms and maybe ret missing but otherwise these are really good changes tbh

1 Like

fire mage still going to be globaling players in pvp.

Paladins (all specs) still going to remain top tier for healer in pvp.

Do you guys actually play the game, actually play arenas
?!

Still not resubscribing when my month ends. This is ridiculous.

18 Likes

hpals take 25% less damage from the sac dot

they don’t now

2 Likes

These are actually really significant lol

2 Likes

what do you mean ww and arms are completely fine and perfectly balanced you’re just hardstuck if you think otherwise

1 Like

Idk why blizzard gives massive buffs to frost mages and little tiny buffs to unholy kinda weird

6 Likes

does effectiveness mean damage orrrrr uptime? i’m confused

damage

1 Like

And the sac dot is only the amount that the blanket 30% damage reduction mitigated. Hard to say if that’s going to make them vulnerable or not. Given the stupidity of the prot legendary, I kind of doubt it.

not really.

like i said, mages will still global players with cd’s if playing with say a sub rogue

paladin’s will still be top tier healing.

these changes aren’t anything at all, just another “tuning” to try and keep the masses at bay, they ultimately don’t know how to balance their game at all and it’s very apparent.

5 Likes

They’re hesitant to nerf divine toll in PvP even though they should

1 Like

Meanwhile MM hunters are still LOLing their way to Gladiator.

2 Likes

idk why since they were super quick to nerf echoing reprimand

4 Likes

No warlock buffs so sad, its been more than 2 months

4 Likes

My issue with that is the season will be over before BM is even remotely viable.

Oh nice, now havoc is better then vengeance in pvp!!! JOKEEEE WE ARE ON BLIZZARD GAME

2 Likes

The only 2 buffs that may make an actual splash on the status quo is the frost mage buffs and MAYBE the BM buffs (doubtful on BM though).

Its hard to tell what the hpally and mw buffs/nerfs will do currently hoping it brings pallys down to disc/rshaman level and mws up to rdruid level.

Nice to see ret still untouched

3 Likes

I swear blizzard just loves shamens warriors and mages lmao