PvP Tuning -- February 9

“Oh boy here are the ret nerfs”

Blizzard: “Nah continue to get 100-0’d”

74 Likes

its always the guys hardstuck 1400 that think they know the most

4 Likes

I suspect that it’s because they don’t know how to nerf those without breaking ret paladins. Without huge 1 shots / wog full heals, ret would just wheel chair around.

1 Like

Ok so Fire Mage, balanced around Fire Mage things, can pick up Arcane’s Prismatic Barrier magic damage protection. So because they can take Triune as well as the 20% magic damage reduction, on top of all their other survivability stuff, you, Blizzard, decide to nerf the magic reduction talent that Frost/Arcane did not make use of to the same degree.

Well done. Arcane literally has the most boring set of PvP talents in existence now.

7 Likes

Ret untouched. Blizzard PVP devs are absolute hacks.

33 Likes

There will be dozens of us. Dozens!

8 Likes

Tens of mistweavers?

4 Likes

I mean you can nerf the x3 judgment thing, nerf the crit multiplier or sth not too intense. They would deal like 16k tolls instead of 28k and then 10k templars instead of 18k. Thats still reliable burst without being straight win buttons.

2 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

13 Likes

they finally undid that blanket glacial spike nerf from early legion, I wonder if destro frost…

the necrotic nerf revert is significant too

MW buffs might not be enough we will see, good start tho

pyrokinesis nerf is significant

overall solid patch

1 Like

Bro Kaivax I know you wont read this but please pass along to the devs to buff Fel Lord back to legion levels that would be a perfectly fine placebo buff please im down horrendous please give demonology anything.

3 Likes

good changes keep it up bb

They’re scared to give Mistweavers big buffs. Just giving them little bits

2 Likes

wheres a single ww change then

i have like 50 rated games played on my first arena experience ever, why dont you chill out? the only “hardstuck” here is your scrubby mindset

2 Likes

make old storm strike animation a glyph pls

3 Likes

Careful aimed is a dead talent that was only ever taken when you wanted to double tap aimed shot

It was also the main reason double tap aimed shotting was toxic

Since that’s still not viable and you want to use explosive shot for your burst this does pretty much nothing whatsoever

Feel like the hpal nerfs are super weird too

34 Likes

Give us mistwalk. You won’t. You won’t.

5 Likes

nice unholy went from unplayable to really bad

goooood

19 Likes

nerf ww damage

10 Likes

Can someone explain the sac nerf for people that don’t know what happened?