PvP Tuning -- April 26

Imagine thinking asking for craven removal is stupid. Hunter players trying to justify a full counter to any dot based class while also being able to feign the most aggressively they’ve ever been is one of the most fried things I keep seeing here.

2 Likes

You will still die the same speed it will just be to the envenom instead of the sepsis.

1 Like

Absolutely! Do you run the crit Lego from stealth? That item has caused problems since Shadowlands launch…

1 Like

You can’t react if you’re still caught in a kidney during that window. It goes from 0-1 GCD to 1-2 GCDs… Not a material change. The “nerf” does nothing to the actual issues – (1) tier affecting a covenant ability and (2) guaranteed crits on every ability on a Vanish.

1 Like

Its a stupid request because it’s been called for since S1 and they’re not doing anything about it. Deliberately wasting time by posting the 10,000th request to do something about craven. Meanwhile we all know the true enemy: echoing resolve

If you are going for a sepsis 1 shot, its better to run the crit lego over running the crit talent. It does however work both ways. The main thing that kills you is when they vanish and it goes from w/e your crit is to +50% or +100% depending on either running the lego or the talent.

I can say though if you do run crit lego it allows you to run the talent that makes moves in stealth do more damage which means when you vanish after you kidney sepsis shiv vedetta the next mark for death envenom is going to be like 20k+. I’ve tried both ways the crit lego is probably better for 1 shots, but you can run short vendetta to line it up perfectly with every sepsis basically. There is some value to having a 1:30 second vendetta sepsis because trinket cd is 2 mins which will 100% be used during a sepsis 1 shot.

1 Like

But haven’t we done the same with resolve?
So your argument against craven nerf is the same thing you’re doing with resolve.
Don’t petition for resolve nerf after it’s been asked for since release when you think we should stop with the craven petition

1 Like

There’s some good content on YouTube by Palumor about it as well.

I get the vibe they’re approaching it like a Diablo balance change – hit it 50% and see where we are after that.

1 Like

I Think the main reason this even happens is because of the conduit that lets sepsis have 200% more damage + vendetta % + shiv 2 set / conduit + crit lego. Its just alot of stacking modifiers all combined together kinda how ww does with the chi ji proc.

Pretty much every class has this type of damage just some are easier to pull off than others. I’d rate assa as like a 2/10 for difficulty to pull off 1 being easy 10 being hard.

Prior to these changes you could literally open MFD kidney sepsis shiv vendetta vanish and that damage alone would be enough to kill anyone. So basically you just need to build cp before doing the 1 shot now and use the MFD right after vanish with a envenom.

1 Like

The best fix for the damage imo is nerf the conduit to like 25% effectiveness in pvp. Sepsis by itself will do a healthbar during cds in a kidney. Even after the nerf.

1 Like

Pretty clear you’ve just got a bias bud. Echoing resolve and craven are on the same tier of trash that needs to be removed and just because craven hasn’t been changed at all doesn’t mean we should stop complaining about it.

It’s unreal how many hunter players have downplayed how insane craven is the entire expansion. If any hunter player played a class that got ruined by craven into hunters right now they’d rage quit so fast yet they wanna keep it in the game and claim it’s necessary to surviving. It’s so fried.

4 Likes

Not to mention, you can’t shatter Turtle, which is insane by itself.

“But we die in stuns”

Hello? So does everyone?

5 Likes

hunters have the worst defensives in the games why would you be able to shatter turtle lol

2 Likes

… ?

the developers not are playing in retail wow… :frowning:

2 years and you still can’t outplay craven. Yikes

1 Like

Cool cool cool, druids remain the suck, awesome, glad to know we need no help in the eyes of blizz.

Guess I should just bite the bullet and reroll rogue or something, idk.

2 years of craven and ur 1600?

Why can’t you admit something about your class is OP when better hunters than you agree?

1 Like

2 years of you thinking it isn’t broken… Yikes