PvP Tuning -- April 26

jUsT LiNe tHe bOLts bRuH

27 Likes

Good changes. Now remove all the new cc trinkets you guys put in this patch.

29 Likes

The lack of adjustments to the Destruction Warlock tier bonus and Echoing Resolve has me in actual shambles.

70 Likes

lol @kamron

7 Likes

Hi,

I noticed that you missed an important but simple tuning opportunity on these notes. Delete DH. Please let me know if this is a typo. Appreciate you.

Thanks,

Beastlyjim

32 Likes

I don’t care if they nerf the warlock, I already cancelled my subscription.
good luck losers :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Resolve Trinket??

Chaos Bolt/Warlock Tier??

DH healing??

Deathborne Conduit??

Feign Death Legendary??

Blizzord please.Please Blozzord.

29 Likes

Damn this one hurt the mages rip

2 Likes

Hello Javirr.

Man, I’m going to miss your thoughtful and interesting posts, Javier.

6 Likes

1 of the 10 necessary buffs for Mistweavers to be viable in PvP.

We have hundreds of pages of info on this and have given it to blizzard for FREE. All they need to do is implement the changes SMDH.

Dont understand this, people always come bck. seeya in 9.2.5 buddy

1 Like

While there are still more issues to be addressed, its really good to see some actual tuning instead of leaving the season changeless until 9.2.5. Thank you!

5 Likes

Except for all the people who haven’t.

Yeah, it is.

7 Likes

Thank you! @Kamron

Now start gearing a destro lock next so we can get them out of the way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

TO
THE
GROUND

6 Likes

it’s time.

5 Likes

What are these, nerfs for ants? The nerfs need to be at least three times bigger than these

24 Likes

is that it is really a scam to stay an hour of LFG to play a loss and everyone is abandoned and wait another hour, plus you spend weeks and weeks to pvp and not progress better use those 15 dollars and buy vanguard that is cheap. :frowning: besides, those boster rating sellers have already taken over the pvp.

1 Like

big who cares

1 Like