PvP trinket set bonus bug?

When using 2 PvP trinkets in BGs/ arenas my versatility isnt increasing at all (16% in the open world and the same 16% when in pvp content). The damage on the abilities tooltip isnt changing either.
Are you guys experiencing the same?

Do you have War Mode on? Because it’s active then too.

1 Like

Youtube PVP Trinket not working.
They do not seem to be better than PVE trinkets.

With the current testing state of this game, one would think that further balancing is happening right now with Log data.

2 Likes

Even when PVP trinket set bonuses work they are not better than PVE trinkets that are nerfed by 50% for the most part.

Think about that.

Busted!

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

5 Likes

Less players using PVP Trinkets due to word of mouth/knowledge = More players using PVE Trinkets.
More PVE Trinkets = More in game testing.

the 40% bonus doesn’t show up in my stats either

not sure if they just left the bonus off our stats and it is working invisibly or if bliz just sucked and its not working at all

1 Like

Would it show in our stats?

It’s a 40% increase to the damage bonus if Vers only. It doesn’t increase our Vera itself. I’m not sure we would see that.

1 Like

If using the set bonus with War Mode enabled it does show on mine, however, with 12% VERS the 40% bonus only increases my main nukes damage by around 83 damage. So not much worth even noticing, kind of a dumb bonus TBH, especially since it doesn’t impact damage reduction at all.

5 Likes

There is a rogue who tested the differences on YT, worth taking a look at.

Currently i’ve toogled warmode off. No changes
Ex: execute damage tooltip - open world (WM OFF) - 4K
execute damage tooltip - Battleground - 4K

This was shortly before launch. Definite bugs for world pvp then. The actual impact of the set bonus isn’t that great even when it is working, although it will be better with higher item level/more versa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85KQSHFvtEI

2 Likes

Yeah same, toggled WM just now, no change.

1 Like

I have…16%? Vers. I can’t tell if it actually works or not, would honestly prefer if it was just a flat vers increase to better mimic PvP power/resilience.

I don’t know kinda mediocre at the moment.

2 Likes

Guys. It only increases the benefit it says, not your Vers.

2 Likes

It doesn’t increase the percentages either. It should at least be shown somewhere, which is the point of this discussion.

5 Likes

in other words its crap just like they treat all of pvp

2 Likes

Dragonslayer Ion relishes in your tears, and laughs at your expecting him to offer you any advantage vs the PVE men in tights.

6 Likes

The vers isn’t supposed to get buffed. The effect of the vers does.

1 Like

even the defensive part of versatility changed with conflict and strife when somebody got stunned in bfa. but this isnt doing that, probably not working.