PVP tmogs not available

I just checked I have the full set of the pally field marshal lamellar armor in my bank but it’s not showing up in the tmog selection.

Does this become availabe after cata drops?

vP Item Transmogs

Rather than utilize the Replica PvP Vendors that were originally added in patch 4.3.0, we’re changing all of the original WoW Classic (Era) PvP gear to be usable as transmog appearances.

All of these pieces of armor have been and will continue to be available from the Legacy Armor and Legacy Weapon Quartermasters in both the Champion’s Hall in Stormwind and the Hall of Legends in Orgrimmar.

2 Likes

Probably? Maybe?

We have a blue post but it doesn’t say when. They probably know the answer but Blizzard employees have an extremely difficult time properly communicating anything.

1 Like

I hope so, by far the best looking pally set imo.

No, you have to obtain the associated rank through RBG’s and purchase the “replica” version of the gear to use it for transmog.

I got it back in the day through RBG’s. Can’t wear the gear if you don’t have the rank.

Case in point, look at this characters avatar.

Recent blue post says this will not be the case. They are not going to add the replica transmogs, the original items will be usable.

No timeframe was given but since the post was about Cata classic launch, presumably it will not occur until at minimum after Cata launch.

2 Likes

You have to re earn the title using the Cata RBG system. You all wanted retail, now you got it.

2 Likes

Still not working.

1 Like

Not working after reset. Didn’t blizzard say this is available during launch?

1 Like

Yeah i quoted what they said, it sure sounded like it should work to me.

1 Like

Still nothing.

2 Likes

Wonder if 1800 rbg even lets you use it yet

Get 1800 in rbg’s

You are welcome

1 Like

1800 gives mog. Not only account wide, it is battlenet account wide for every toon you ever make ever after that point as long as it is the same class as the one that earned the gear.

To unlock weapons the rating req has changed from time to time but has never been lower than 1.8 (R8). But as it goes with how only the class that unlocked the armour an use it on any new class of the same type across your entire battlent account, weapons are not class restricted. So any toon that you ever make ever after getting R8 can then transmog using any weapon that that class can use.

Im pretty sure that Dks do not have any type of RBG moggable gear. Nor monks, nor DH, nor the dracs.

And as title go only winning 300 RBGs, title from that is account wide. You could literally put the Warbringer title on a bank alt that has never stepped foot in a battleground if you wanted… may have to be a certain level though. All other RBG titles are bound to the toon the got them.

Warbringer Horde, Warbound Alliance. The Hero titles are given out after the season ends in Cata (and then in MoP if we get that next.) Sometimes it took a super long time for them to come out, other times, right after season end. Has to be 300 done on the same exact toon. Super grindy and difficult to do but 300 total. Do 150 one toon, 150 another, it wont count.

Right thats how it normally works, however you cant mog with regular rank 8 title so i wasnt sure if 1800rbg even worked yet or if both were borked.

1 Like

Funny how it says nothing about this requirement in the notes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.