Pvp talent "inner light and shadow" broken

As soon as you enter an arena it greys out and isnt clickable.

How come no one tests this game?

Simple regression testing would pick this up in half a mili second.

7 Likes

Yup confirmed, same with dying in a BG

4 Likes

I had this happen to me out in the world earlier today. I just switched off warmode and reactived to to fix the issue. Since you can’t do that in arena I would recommend trying to switch the talent and then switch it back before the match starts and see if that fixes it.

1 Like

Tried that and it didnt work seems to not recognise it as an ability in arenas

Damn. I know I’ve seen other disc priests using it in BGs, but now that I think about it I don’t remember ever seeing one use it in arenas. Hopefully blizz will fix it so as that seems a pretty important ability for a spec that is all about aggression.

1 Like

Using this macro fixed it for me.

/cast !Inner Light

5 Likes

/cast !Inner Light

Longbeach’s macro works well. Last night I was just dragging it to my bar every time I went into an arena or BG once it was no longer castable.

1 Like

Yeah, the bug exist, the “inner shadow” dont back for “inner light”.
You can open your talents (press button N) and grab the talent again for action bar again in version “inner light”. Solve your problem for now, but need w8 blizzard for fix this.

1 Like

Ty sir that works :slight_smile:

Annoying bug, but macro fixes this ty

1 Like

They need to make it so this talent stays on once set if war mode is turned off then back on or you enter a dungeon it’s disabled then automatically reenabled. This talent is too powerful not to use and forgetting to set it in the beginning of an arena match is putting me at a disadvantage. It’s basically like playing with 2 talents instead of 3.

1 Like

Having to cast this every single time I die in a BG is absolutely terrible.
Graveyard rezzes, then I have to do fort, then cast this, then wait 6 seconds, then cast it again, THEN mount.
This needs to be it’s own spell so I can just cast it. Or remove the cooldown (why is that there at all?)

2 Likes

thank you man, very cool

I have same issue. I choose the talent in arena, I click it twice to damage and I’m no longer able to use it and stuck on whatever the last stance I chose. Kinda frustrating.

Have tried reloading ui, revising talent and clicking the buff off and it’s just dead.

1 Like

You can fix this by making a macro for the ability.

Kind of crazy i had to look this up and see that its been an issue for nearly a month now at least, glad the macro seems to be a workaround

I was messing around in yolo PvP Rbgs all day and never had an issue with inner light. Never paid to much attention maybe it bugs when u die. I’m seeing a lot of dark angel or archangel wings going up n team fights though so maybe inner is broken and I been running it lol

Its true about the macro helping…it works for me 100% of the time now.

On the plus side, I noticed Ultimate Radiance working in PvE content the other day after I had toggled off War Mode. Really made me wish it was baseline.

What you said x1000!

This is a terrible player experience.