PVP Server Players

Whats up with all the crying from PvP server players? It sounds like they don’t actually want to be on a PvP server but rolled there anyways?

6 Likes

The problem is it isn’t competitive (fun) pvp.

It’s straight griefing from garbage alliance players who are anxiety filled 12 year olds that can’t help themselves but be the most annoying players in the game.

In a real competitive setting they get demolished.

9 Likes

Lol you are so pathetic and self center it is hilarious. Go play alliance and you will find out just as many horde are ganking alliance as alliance is ganking horde. But that would shatter your me me me reality so you can’t do that.

18 Likes

I guess hindsight is a new concept in your head cannon.

lol… Alliance players are 100% passive. Horde are aggressive man children that think they are good at pvp when they 5v1 someone 10 levels below them

2 Likes

It sure does.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I guess they didn’t know what PvP is.

2 Likes

I joined a PvP server to BG with other pvpers not to 1 shot someone 20 lvls lower than me.

1 Like

I want PvP, I just don’t want to PvP with 2 million other people in a 4x4 box with an entrance of 1 inch.

2 weeks later: Above + I want PvP, I just don’t want to PvP against bunch of mostly unemployed exalted goons that need nothing there and are only there to gank while I am trying to quest my ars to Honored.

Horde cope

1 Like

Could have done that on a PvE server. I feel like you truly don’t know what you signed up for. Intriguing.

Too bad. Welcome to world PvP.

You can BG with people on a PvE server tho.

2 Likes

See I find it funny because I can’t even do incursions right now on Crusader Strike because of horde. I even breathe and 6 mages are running me down

Realistically it’s jsut bad layering, but it’s super annoying.

Pretty sure its one faction with the most OP class in the game and its not close aka shamans. outside of that its fine.

What is the point of this post?

Literal whining about whining. And now you got me COMMENTING about it. The uselessness is compounding.

Shame on you Windforge. Delete this thread.

1 Like

Only ever played pvp and leveled both my chars fast enough before all the Griefing they are dealing with now. Was smooth first couple days allys and horde left each other alone. Then ally go a little touchy and started killing horde. We banded together and stopped them from useing quest guy for a good 2 hours on like 4 layers other night since they wanted to break the truce. Was it real pvp no. we 40+ horde controlled the area for hours. Allys have now done the same on some layers. Its not real pvp its haveing so many players the other side has zero chance to kill anyone or quest for exp and gold.

1 Like

These are the types we’re dealing with people, right here.

its badly designed gameplay that negatively effects pvp players more so than most.

Its to the point im rerolling wild growth myself because holy crap incursions on a pvp server is absoluetly horrible

I dunno, incursions are a pretty good honor farm tbh.