PvP rewards Question

Hey guys,
I recently downloaded an addon called AtlasLoot.
There under PvP rewards / sets , you can 2 options rare (which are low ranks gear ) and Epic ( high ranks gear )
The thing is it says Rare gear comes in phase 6 and Epic gear comes in phase 2 ( and not all , a lot of the weapons are for phase 6 )
is that true? i mean in phase 2 we will be able to get only the rank 12-13-14 gear?
I was hoping to work towards my Rare gear in phase 2 so i can get ready for bgs : [
Thank you for reading <3

there’s different pvp sets. First ones in phase 2, upgraded version to keep up with raiders in 6

I know , But the thign is
The r14 set comes first in p2
the rank 8 to 10 comes in p6.

pretty sure you get 2 sets in phase 2 (rare+epic) and then two more in phase 6 (rare+epic)

You get vendor access to all the 1.12 pvp gear in Phase 2. So you can buy the blue set as soon as you can obtain the honor rank needed. Read the blue posts about the pvp roll out in the forums here to get all the details spelled out.

Here’s the Blue post that lays out the PVP rollout, including gear, definitively:

Its because on some database (wowhead?)or something they messed up and have it listed as comming out on phase 6 because around that time in vanilla is when they came out with the buffed version of the pvp sets which is the version we are getting right away because they aren’t doing progressive itemization.

The developers of the classic atlas loot just refuse to change it to be accurate and are just referencing the outdated and incorrect source that they are pulling information from