Shape the Fate of the Shadowlands in Chains of Domination

Shape the Fate of the Shadowlands in Chains of Domination

Get a first look at the new areas, raid, mega-dungeon, Torghast layers, covenant rewards, flying, and more in the upcoming content update.

View Full Article

14 Likes

So excited to fight Sylvanas in the raid!

4 Likes

so excited to wait for 9.2 to enjoy the expansion

49 Likes

Welp wow continues to be my #1 game still after 14 years. Love you guys

17 Likes

Soooo when is it?

2 Likes

Yo dog, we heard you like the Maw so we put some Maw in your Maw to go with your Maw.

45 Likes

Very excited for the pirate dragon

1 Like

WHEN THOUGH

or at least a “hey we are planning for this as a time frame”

q.q

4 Likes

All I got from the first few minutes of the Ion video was “hey we listened to you the playerbase so this is why SL is the way it is”

Pity he only listened to hardcore twitch streamers.

30 Likes

Just saw the video HOLY CAMOLY ANDUIN.

I’m excited but also kinda scared of what’s coming in the raid. :confused:

4 Likes

Soon ™. As always. so am I past the 10 char. minimum yet? yay

It looks like they may be upping the renown cap so we still have some ways to go before unlocking flying. Let’s hope it’s not limited to just 2 a week for another who knows how many weeks…

6 Likes

Please just let me kill Sylvanas. Don’t have some Tyrande nonsense or her running off.

I will pay you to let me kill Sylvanas Blizz

7 Likes

Since they said nothing about Tyrande, Im sure shes gonna make a surprise visit at the end of the fight and they are gonna run off after each other basically.

1 Like

I think we might go back to 3 per week, since it sounds like there’s more Covenant Campaign stuff coming.

Curious to know how they’ll resolve people who fell behind in renown though.

Blech. Disgusting.

Seems pretty par for the course. New zone, new raid, new dungeon, continuation of xpack story.

Can’t say I’m particularly excited about it (it’s Maw-focused and the Maw is mechanically and aesthetically awful), but, I mean, it’s new content. It’ll get the job done.

5 Likes

I hate the Maw so damn much. I hate how its going to be central to everything going forward.

15 Likes

Yo dawg we heard you hate torghast so we’re putting more torghast in your torghast

13 Likes

" EXPLORE NEW LAYERS IN TORGHAST, TOWER OF THE DAMNED"

Ugh, just what everyone was waiting for (sarcasm intended)

17 Likes