World of Warcraft at BlizzConline News Round-Up

World of Warcraft at BlizzConline News Round-Up

BlizzConline has ended but we have the latest World of Warcraft news coverage right here.

View Full Article

8 Likes

Nah that’s okay. I don’t support mobile gaming companies. Best of luck with your addiction whale crowd though. Should we expect 800+ layoffs in the next few months as well?

36 Likes

I will skip anything mobile related but the updates on PC games is cool with me.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

Expecting a lot of "Ummm…"s in that World of Warcraft Q&A.

3 Likes

I been wondering lately if we will get an idea of what the next raid will be and what it will be about. Hope it’s something fun.

I think they’re gonna be filtering out the tough questions… The questions are submitted ahead of time so they can choose the easy to answer and usually irrelevant questions.

15 Likes

Have your bingo card ready , for pet battle questions, cosmetics and stuff

2 Likes

Feb 19 is my bday, I wish I could say I would be doing other things but yay curfew!

2 Likes

How do you even pronounce blizzconline. Is it blizzcon online or blizz conline. Youre confusing my brain

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

My bingo card is ready to go!!

I’ll check it out, but a “Law & Order” rerun could easily distract me.

5 Likes

What? You expected a segment on a boring alliance character?

I want a mobile WoW game.

Hearthstone doesn’t count!

Hearthstone is probably the only mobile game I play every once in a great while.

Why are you so upset? Why is anyone so upset? Do you guys not have phones?

5 Likes

I expected anything other than more green jesus worship.

God, I hope so. More cosmetics. More customizations. More… STUFF!

I don’t get why people call him green jesus… he has nothing in common with jesus other than being powerful and I guess a leader figure.

You obviously forgot the teachings of Christopher, who told the stories of how Jesus shot a great winged beast out of the sky with a mere pendant.