World of Warcraft at BlizzConline News Round-Up

because during cata he change his looks for a more pacifist one and out of the blue became the savior of everything

Because phone games suck?

Here ya go.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/do-you-guys-not-have-phones

4 Likes

Tune in so we can talk about everything but what everyone is complaining about on the forums. Waste of time and waste of money

2 Likes

For WoW, I expect trite statements such as, “Over X number of you have joined the Kyrian Covenant” or “X number of players have climbed the dangerous Torghast tower!” The person saying it will go really overboard with the voice inflection as if we actually care about such nonsense. That’s it for WoW.

That’s a riot. I hadn’t heard that before.

The time to display nothing from a team with no budget.

1 Like

Rumor has it someone has already leaked what’s being shown. Granted, that doesn’t necessarily mean anything but if it does, prepare for mediocrity.

No way! They will only ask they previewed softball questions.

1 Like

Umm, we’ve looked at the possibility of pulling the ripcord but the technology isn’t there.

4 Likes

Why don’t you just build your own ripcord? Huh?!

I’m saving my $ this year, keep it.
You dont deserve a single dime from me, Clean you shiet up first.

I wanna see the mediocrity. Show me the way!

Scratch that I found the mediocrity. Woo?

I hope we don’t have to hear endless excitement
 for mobile games
 my phone is a phone and I will not play anything on it.

5 Likes

They already said during the investor call that they’re working on multiple mobile games for every IP.

1 Like

well count me out

2 Likes

Why are you posting here if you ‘don’t support them’.

Don’t you have a bridge you should be under?

Oh so people who don’t support your way of thinking is a troll? What kind of logic is this?

Oh wait this is GD there is none of that, carry on.

Someone who says “I don’t support a company” while still actively playing the game and posting on the forums is clearly ‘supporting the company’. I’d figure you’d know that, but hey, clearly you’re not Captain Obvious, despite the name.

That means that they’re trolling. Since the post they made is 100% inaccurate and designed to get bites.

1 Like

Some people find the forums more entertaining than the game. If you paid ANY attention to the quarterly report, the OP you are referencing is correct.

You on the other hand, stick to your childish insults, because that’s all you’ve amounted to in most of your replies. Remain at the bottom of the human cesspool for all I care.

Newsflash: You can still support a game that has aspects that don’t like or heading toward, hence they’re reply.

THAT was the obvious point that you missed, and it’s sad I had to point that out to you.

2 Likes