Take the Lead in Follower Dungeons

Take the Lead in Follower Dungeons

In the Seeds of Renewal, players level 60-70 will have the opportunity to play through Normal difficulty Dragonflight dungeons solo, or with friends, with a little help from a few NPC teammates.

View Full Article

77 Likes

Canā€™t wait for this to be expanded to other dungeons and maybe even Heroic or M0 difficulty.

101 Likes

Lol no. Nice try though. Follower dungeons are for those learning.

13 Likes

I have been waiting for this for a very, very long time!

64 Likes

Very cool feature, wish there was one for arenas as well, or some sort of practice mode for PvPers.

14 Likes

Iā€™m so excited for this feature, especially the assistance.

21 Likes

This will be good for those who wish to learn to tank or heal.

Iā€™m thinking about getting back into the healing scene, itā€™s been years since I last healed.

I need a refresher course without feeling pressure or anxiety. This is perfect for a relearning process.

47 Likes

I can finally take my time and go through the dungeon without any skips and stuff but for the future i hope they [blizzard] would block all skips.

32 Likes

Tried them on the PTR. Much more relaxing and fun without some dweeb yelling at you to skip this, or hurry that so he can go back to trade chat or whatever people are in a hurry to do these days.

84 Likes

AI followers can only reach an emergent situation where they conclude that I am whatā€™s holding the group back and vote kick me every time.

24 Likes

I look forward to trying these given I donā€™t usually do current dungeons or raids unless itā€™s required for like the campaign and havenā€™t for quite a few xpacs now so this gives a good alternative for someone like me that might be required to do something for a campaign quest but wants to go at their own pace.

27 Likes

iā€™m not use to leading, pweez be patient with me, npc followers. :face_holding_back_tears:

13 Likes

You can toggle an option to have one of them take the lead.

11 Likes

Which is a very interesting addition.

4 Likes

Im gonna pull for the tank so hard in these for any leveling i need to do.

Then imma vote kick the healer for not keeping up.

Keep the experience legit

14 Likes

Thereā€™s no argument for not allowing it for any content that isnā€™t considered ā€˜competitive.ā€™

So Mythic 0, and heroic dungeons should be fair game.

47 Likes

Yes there is. Itā€™s Story Mode. Not ā€œsolo every difficulty and never interact with peopleā€ mode.

7 Likes

I actually have to agree with this. But as for now, I am happy to see it coming. My wife and I pretty much keep to our selves except for a couple friends on occasion. I use to do randoms all the time back in the day. However except for a few rare exceptions I stay away from them. Not going to subject my wife to the toxicity of some players.

She tries her best. However if she makes a small mistake and gets belittled or kicked from the group it really brings her down and she feels like she is completely worthless. Doesnā€™t matter what I tell her, It is how she feels.

Also, I enjoy the fact that we can take our time and experience the dungeon including the atmosphere and the RP events without feeling like all we are doing is running through the dungeon trying to play catch up.

48 Likes

I canā€™t believe people actually enjoy WoW as a single player game o_0

4 Likes

You can thank the toxic community.

58 Likes