In Development: Guardians of the Dream

In Development: Guardians of the Dream

While stalwart champions defend the land against Fyrakk the Blazing's villainous ascension and the start of his quest to claim the power of the new World Tree, Amirdrassil, the next content update is in the making.

View Full Article

20 Likes

Blood Elf customizations

:man_facepalming:

56 Likes

The new zone looks really pretty! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

… judging by that image…

Are you guys -actually- putting the Kaldorei homeland on the Dragon Isles…

5 Likes

You have got to be joking. Can allied races get some customization? At this point, I’d be happy if OG dwarf/orc/tauren options were just copy/pasted to their AR counterparts.

19 Likes

Further evidence that Night Elves don’t deserve a world tree and future ones must be stopped by any means necessary.

2 Likes

oh god

22 Likes

Blood elf customization? YAY!!!

8 Likes

Mini moonkin?!?

25 Likes

Wonder if the legendary weapon will be for druids considering the raid and zone.

edit: nvm i read further and it’s an axe.

2 Likes

blef customizations might be undead esc? i hope atleast. maybe fel options?

1 Like

New legendary wielded by a Druid from Druids of the Flame is a … 2h axe, specifically excluding Druids from getting it.

Makes so much sense these developers :rofl: :rofl:

How out of touch can you be.

23 Likes

Super excited for darkheart thicket, waycrest manor, and atal dazar comin back!

3 Likes

Yea this actually sounds terrible.

Edit: After watching the preview of the encounter, it doesn’t look too bad.

Nexus flashback subsides for now

Queue the “I only have one working hand and uncontrollably twitches I can’t do this!”

1 Like

I like the keystone dungeon pool. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Also these are super cute.

8 Likes

At this point they’re just gonna keep giving elves, humans, and orcs more customization and leave everyone else alone until the end of time. The stupid Pandaren neck-stich and all the other problems with various races will be this way FOREVER :sob:

20 Likes

Male blood elves don’t even have a second page of customizations like other races :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Is that a mage set with a wizards hat I see at the 7 minute mark of the video?

edit:

Also to people complaining about the axe not being a druid weapon, it’s because it’s Fyrakks weapon apparently.

2 Likes

Yeah, feels bad. :dracthyr_cry_animated: It makes sense because most people play them but at this point I’d almost be willing to pay just to get some new ears or fur colors.

For anybody curious.

11 Likes