In Development: Guardians of the Dream

I better see plenty of worgen in this patch. Don’t disappoint me…

2 Likes

Very beautiful. Who ever is designing this stuff is doing a great job.

I feel like they need an overhaul. Are they still using the same models they were given in Mists?

4 Likes

I really hope Morchie is adjusted for M+ because as of right now she’s a bit ridiculous.

3 Likes

Exactly what i was expecting… like the Scarlet Crusade Inquisition!

3 Likes

If Slice and Dice is still a button you have to press - excluding it maybe being a 60-minute buff - after the rogue rework I am going to lose my mind.

10 Likes

Gimme the mog previews!

They are. Certain races never got an update.

4 Likes

2 handed axe, for only plate classes, in the EMERALD DREAM.

Seriously?

Seriously?

16 Likes

It’s Fyrakk’s axe! That’s why. It doesn’t come from the dream. It comes from the guy attacking the dream.

7 Likes

Oh good, another cool melee weapon, this time its orange.

The last caster weapon with anything that wasnt a stat stick was a vers proc dagger at the end of SL. The last legendary that wasnt Evoker specific for casters was in 2011.

1 Like

That’s something that bugged me about playing a rogue. Slice and dice is mandatory but at the same time completely ruins the rhythm and feel of a rogue.

Yeah, then they just need a complete overhaul. For the time they looked good, but the devs have better tools now.

1 Like

Make it a mace. Druids can use MACES. Axe is fing stupid

1 Like

Not to worry. This encounter comes with flight masters and footpaths for players who still haven’t gotten the hang of dragonriding.

1 Like

That’s what I thought too. It’s clear once again that Blood Elves are Blizzard’s favorites. Isn’t what they’ve been getting lately enough?

11 Likes

They aren’t getting a new home. A twig in the ground isn’t a new home.

2 Likes

Hunters everywhere are crying :sob:

8 Likes

Also, this needs to be the patch where old world flying comes to Dragonflight, and dragon riding comes to the old world.

15 Likes

Probably more store/trading post assets :roll_eyes:

Male blood elves need a lot of love.

12 Likes

No thanks :-1:

7 Likes