The WoW Summer Sale is Here!

The WoW Summer Sale is Here!

Welcome summer with great WoW® deals. Save up to 50% off on Dragonflight, Pets, Mounts, and more from now through July 4!

View Full Article

2 Likes

This is awesome! It’s a great time to stock up on transfers and buying transmogs. Almost everything is on sale :slight_smile:

My only concern is that the expansion is heavily discounted again. That makes me feel like the expansion is underperforming. Otherwise though it’s a great time to grab more things :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s summer sale they do this every year

You’re reaching so high in the sky that Musk wants to hire you for your skills for Mars exploration

8 Likes

They just had a sale and discounted DF a handful of times now lol, you are deluding yourself if you think it is performing well :laughing:

26 Likes

We didn’t need a summer sale to know it’s underperforming. The first sale was evidence of that as well is them reporting it moved less units than SL. The damage is done.

8 Likes

To be fair, it was never going to sell extremely well. Not after the last couple of expansions and the mess they made of things.

9 Likes

I’m well aware.

Kind of a shame because they listened and fixed most issues.

:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

5 Likes

give dragonflight for free

5 Likes

Subs down that much huh?

5 Likes

Disagree if they made game for people playing with cool,exicitng and epic things people would play.

Some content creators and devs showed nothing cool and epic.

Said game has no content and is bland boring so people who played since Legion quit.

I guess WoD was like DF raid log game with nothing.

6 Likes

Hooray , I’d be buying nothing and spending Zero dollars

WHAT A DEAL !!! 100% saving :smiley:

9 Likes

The damage was already done, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Spring 2021 after Shadowlands launch

Summer 2021

Had them in winter 2021

Repeated in 2022

BfA 2018 winter, from August 2018 launch

Spring 2019 BFA sale

Again you and OP are reaching

6 Likes

God, how dare blizzard have these regular sales they’ve been having for like a decade now

DF is clearly dead

10 Likes

I wouldn’t say it’s doing great but I don’t think this has much to do with it

Yeah, this is pretty standard Blizzard stuff.

People complain about everything being too expensive…and then people complain when it goes on sale. There is no winning, lol.

1 Like

Dragonflight on Sale - Up to 40% Off Through May 15th - Wowhead News
Bring Your Friends and Take Wing with the Dragonflight Expansion Trial - Wowhead News
Dragonflight Free Trial Available This Weekend: March 9th - 12th - Wowhead News

And I can keep going , so
Sit down.

10 Likes

The reason I am not playing right now is because of the extreme delay in catalyst unlocking. There’s these horrible clean breaks in WoW playability between patches. I got til October left on game time, but I can’t seem to build any momentum when I try to play because of that huge disruption. It is catastrophic for my will to play WoW and getting harder and harder to come back from.

2 Likes