Get the Jade, Bright Foreseer Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription

Get the Jade, Bright Foreseer Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription

Leap into new adventures astride Jade, Bright Foreseer—Pandaria's hoptimistic rabbit spirit that will carry you around Azeroth and beyond with pure joy.

View Full Article

5 Likes

Before people get angry, This is hardly anything new, It’s the six monthly mount, You can buy it with gold, Or cash.

6 Likes

I’m confused. I got the mount, but I never got the pet?

Wait, is the pet only in “Classic”

I don’t play Classic, I want the pet in retail

13 Likes

Will the servers be stable for 6months, is that a guarantee or can we expect more shutdowns without warning?

2 Likes

didn’t they just do a 1 year sub incentive not too long ago? now they are doing a 6 month one so soon?

3 Likes

You get the mount if you have the 1 year. The 6 month is for people who didn’t buy the 1 year

1 Like

Bummed the pet is only Classic, it’s super cute.

22 Likes

The mount was included in the year sub incentive but also is the 6 month sub reward for anyone having it.

I’m not going to keep buying 6 month subs when they release one of these every 3-4 months. I’m already out to July with a 6 month sub on top of a 6 month sub from last year. It’s dumb.

3 Likes

The Chinese new year mounts are so lazy lol.
Can’t believe people pay IRL money for them

12 Likes

Beyond that, they’ve been doing the Chinese New Year animals for years now. This is one of the least egregious traditions and I usually like seeing what they come up with.

8 Likes

Its cool enough i guess.

I wanted to fly around using big bunny ears though XD

2 Likes

I think you get the mount if you are already on a 6 month sub. You don’t have to purchase another one.

5 Likes

You don’t have to buy a new sub. You just have to be on an active six-month plan and you should get the mount.

7 Likes

Right at the bottom of the article

*Mount not available in World of Warcraft® Classic or Wrath of the Lich King Classic™.

oh ok, it does look like I set up the 6 month recurring. I had thought that I bought the 6 months for a mount and then cancelled, meaning I would have to manually go in and buy another 6 months. But let’s see if I have the mount when I get home.

Yes! It flies! :dracthyr_heart:

Can’t wait to see it in action.

3 Likes

I was referring to the pet. I want the pet in retail :frowning:

7 Likes

Why is the pet not in retail as well?

8 Likes

Everyone gets a Chinese New Year mount.
And, ironically, China goes offline on January 23. (unless something changed that I’m unaware of)

4 Likes