WoW Esports: The AWC and MDI 2023 Plans are Here!

WoW Esports: The AWC and MDI 2023 Plans are Here!

The Arena World Championship and Mythic Dungeon International are back for 2023 and ready to dive into all that Dragonflight has to offer.

View Full Article

4 Likes

._.

3 Likes

Oh is Blizzard putting up a good prize for the PVP these days, the last time I paid any attention I remember they sold a toy and then kept the money instead of putting it towards the prize pool like they said they would.

2 Likes

Please buff Tanks so they can compete in the AWC please and thanks. Until then not watching.

1 Like

You were never going to watch anyways even if they fixed tanks :rofl:

They should add twitch drops to these events and I guarantee no one will miss out

1 Like

What’s the banner look like?

This is simply not true. The AWC tournament with Drainerx playing Prot Pal was the most exciting match in AWC history. The fans and announcers were going wild. It was so refreshing and exciting. We need more of that and comp diversity. No one wants to watch Rogue/Mage for the millionth time.

It’s time to include and buff Tanks to be very competitive in Esports to really add depth to the AWC.

1 Like

At this point, I feel inclined to believe they will.

esports i just want to :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Because people care about crap like MDI lol

1 Like

No TGP until season 2? Am I reading that right?

That was the most fun to watch of all the E-sports stuff.

They put up some of that money gor the prize pool. They just knew everyone would buy the toys.

BOO! Esports

1 Like

So glad it’s also back on Twitch as well!

4 Likes

Blizzard… Nobody cares about esports… Go away with this garbage.

7 Likes

“esports” lol

1 Like

lol nobody cares.

2 Likes

I’ll watch this for the blue rocket mount from TCG.

1 Like

It tends to have more viewers than awc.

1 Like

I do not PVP at all but I like watching the AWC!

6 Likes