Drops from Rares in the Dragon Isles

With a temporary hotfix, we recently made it so that all rare enemies in the Dragon Isles, such as Cinta the Forgotten, Windseeker Avash, and Drakewing do not drop loot or reputation. We’re working on a bug that’s causing drops from rare enemies to disobey the daily loot lockout.

We expect to have that bug fixed in the next few hours, and at that time, we’ll turn their drops back on, and they should drop their goods on a daily basis going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

10 Likes

Gonna remove all the loot Asmongold exploited, then?

70 Likes

What are yall gonna do to a certain WF guild for exploiting it? :upside_down_face:

18 Likes

Nothing will happen.

Exploit fast, exploit often. :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

Bro i saw a 412 ilv dragon earlier, that bug is pretty insanely op for and sucks for those who missed it.

6 Likes

Not sure at what point an exploits results in a loss of loot by Blizzards hand , but this sounds like a good one for it.

4 Likes

This should be posted as one of the loading screen tips.

33 Likes

No wonder I spent at 15 to 20 minute fight against a rare 7 lvls higher and got nothing.

As long I do not get a gear that does not belong to my class. I don’t care about the hotfix. That’s something Blizzard should look into that matter.

Why? This is Blizzard fault for not checking it during beta. Players keep what they earned during that fun run. These items won’t matter during next patch anyway.

3 Likes

you say it doesnt matter but there are peopel with mythic RAID ilv gear, 410+ because this bug, before raid is even out

6 Likes

and I really don’t care because in the next couple of months or future patches it’s going to be useless anyway. Been that way for decades. Let players have their fun.

3 Likes

If they had intended to remove the drops from players, it would be included in this message.

3 Likes

thats fine if you feel that way. but not everyone will. 410+ilv 2 days in is a litttttle nutty.

4 Likes

This. This is also Blizzard fault anyway for not observing the beta well when it comes to this stuff.

Usually it’s salty players complaining about this stuff. Everyone else just enjoys the game play it. Their focus isn’t about item level and etc. They’re used to this energy which happens in many expansions.

1 Like

This loot table issues is what happens when blizzard doesn’t stress test or even beta test their game. The people who got the loot should keep their loot as it was blizzards fault for not having it set that way from the start, it’s not an exploit if blizzard is the cause of their own issues. On top of that, that gear is going to mean nothing later so why complain about those who got it?

People are only salty because they didn’t get involved in it, but then there are people like me who don’t really care either way.

just enjoy the game and stop complaining.

6 Likes

This is why we cant have nice things, because people like the neckbeard have to exploit crap… hope he gets bent

10 Likes

Personally I think the easiest fix would be remove any gear 380+, let the other gear stay:), cause only the abusers got 380+gear

6 Likes

Need to revert everyones rep back to lvl6 or so… And make their items they bought unusable until they have the correct rep

4 Likes

Can get 389 rings from Azure Span farm, in about an hour. Less in a group.
Make the cut off 390!

i mean as far as people who got rare spawn loot, because that shouldn’t be able to be abused to scale up, has nothing to do with what ilv loot is possible to get x’D

1 Like