World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Now Live!

World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Now Live!

The ancestral home of dragonkind—the Dragon Isles are awakening, and many long-forgotten secrets are waiting to be uncovered. Revel in the power of dragons as their ancient homelands are revealed once more, beckoning adventurers and treasure seekers to unravel the many mysteries waiting for them.

View Full Article

12 Likes

:dracthyr_a1: :dracthyr_a2:

6 Likes

Amazing art there.

2 Likes

No wallpapers for Merithra? That is a bummer.

1 Like

Hurray!! :wolf:

1 Like

Haven’t been this excited about wow since before legion!

6 Likes

Isn’t that a Monday? Are we moving maint. to Mondays? Please say yes.

please ysera wallpaper.

5 Likes

I can’t buy it on my 2nd account. I put in a ticket last week - almost a week ago and NOTHING.

1 Like

Its been around 2 weeks now - trying to purchase the game on my second account which already has a 3 month sub, can’t do it, nothing is presenting itself, also there is nothing that explains how to use battle.net saved money to purchase it. I opened a ticket when I saw this and it self closed saying you were busy, so I reopened it. Still waiting. (You guys should probably give us a discount for having two accounts upgraded rather than make it harder for us to upgrade the second account.)

Ticket Number: US87764837 - Status: Opened - Last Update: 2 weeks ago

Edit: They added the black Friday sale which allowed me to purchase DF for my second account.

2 Likes

DON’T take a day off. Game will be unplayable for at least a day.

13 Likes

They added the Black Friday sale which allowed me to purchase DF for my second account.

OK after reviewing the packages I could buy I bought the cheaper of the three so I did not get the bonus, however making me wait four weeks to get this resolved (still have a ticket open by the way) and no discount man you guys really don’t want the sales how should I recommend this to another player that is thinking about coming back?

“Oh well they ignored me for four weeks then charged me full price on Black Friday for the package I bought, didn’t give me a discount for being a loyal customer or having two accounts, didn’t even communicate with me other than a standardized message saying they were too busy at the moment to help me.”

Seriously I spent weeks on beta pointing out bugs and hyping you guys on my streams and got no service value from it, unlike other streamers who dropped your game like a hot potato when all the controversies started.

4 Likes

Well, I took the week off so ill be good :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Too damned true.

2 Likes

someone’s going to get sued, that is literally scene for scene from avatar. even used a blue troll, Id be embarrassed to put my name on that forgery.

You guys have killed it this expansion. Hats off on the Evoker and bringing back talent trees! Oh goodness… THANK YOU!

2 Likes

lol what is? what are ur referring to. The fact there flying next to eachother ? scene for scene? thats a huge reach lmfao.

For those crying about not getting the full package on there seconmd account and wanting a discount use your head link the accounts u get every thing all ull need on second account is the lowest package come on use head ppl unless u doing some shady crap then keep them seperit

link the second acount to the first and all u need is the low pac becccus u can only get the rest one time any ways if u link them u share every thing but the expac it self any ways