Scale Up with the New Dracthyr Evoker

Scale Up with the New Dracthyr Evoker

With the release of the second phase of the pre-expansion patch, players with Dragonflight can create and play the new dracthyr Evoker, a hero class that serves as both a race and a class in combination.

View Full Article

16 Likes

The dragon be like:
:dracthyr_a1: :dracthyr_a2:

12 Likes

This next week?

1 Like

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

5 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Scaling has been a problem since Legion, and it sounds like it is only getting worse in DF.

19 Likes

So we will pay 40-80.00 to only have one per realm? Why

1 Like

Because like with DH and DK, when the new hero class comes out, only one per server. They get rid of that limit at the end of the expac.

3 Likes

As a DH poster, I would think you would understand better than most :wink:

11 Likes

This going to PTR or straight to live?

Would have been nice to play around with the character customization ahead of time.

Patch drops tend to be unstable.

1 Like

Not a patch drop. The assets are already in the game, they are just being activated on Tuesday.

Dracthyr can tank? :dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

:sob:

6 Likes

Thank you, I love them. :blue_heart:

Now let them be hunters. :dracthyr_love_animated:

6 Likes

Neat! :dragon_face: :dragon: :dizzy:

1 Like

Why are horde stuck with having a human visage? Why can’t our visage form be a horde race?

15 Likes

5 Likes

^This.

Can’t the dragons transform into any of the humanoid races to blend in? Shouldn’t this be like DK’s…in that their humanoid form could be any race?

8 Likes

Scale up dracthyr body size.

2 Likes

I can imagine this type of thing could happen in a future update.

1 Like

Really looking forward to the next phase of the pre-patch! :heart_eyes_cat: