Get Into the Grid of Things with the Updated UI and HUD

Get Into the Grid of Things with the Updated UI and HUD

Explore a customizable HUD and UI designed to be effective, attractive, and accessible to everyone.

View Full Article

12 Likes

As long as I can still use Elvui - Thx!

14 Likes

Still can’t move or resize the mini menu, bag bar, or XP bar …

67 Likes

I’ve written a proof of concept addon that resizes the micromenu buttons, so sizing and moving the others should be possible in an addon too. Will see if I can get it published as a proper addon since Blizz hasn’t fixed that in the final DF release.

10 Likes

Goodbye laggy ELVUI :smiley:

6 Likes

This is a huge step in the right direction. There are still some lacking elements, things that can’t be moved/resized as mentioned above, but this might allow me to get rid of ElvUI. I am willing to look into it and try to minimize the number of things running on my UI.

1 Like

shoulda become a tech expert, so I can just play a game…good grief

19 Likes

while I do love parts of the UI update this:

isn’t accurate. at the very least please make the menu bar on the bottom right and the minimap resizable. the menu is very very difficult to see with vision impairments and upping resolution isn’t the solution when it makes the minimap gigantic as well.
Having this UI update be an optional addition to use instead of default UI rather than completely replacing the (now no longer) current UI so addons wouldn’t be needed would’ve been a much better solution imo.

54 Likes

still wish you would have given ability to enlarge those tiny icons on the bottom right - too small to comfortably see them

35 Likes

Please add scaling to minimap, minimap header, bag bar, and the menu bar in the bottom right corner. The map is often too big, and the menu is too small/hard to see.

I am glad that I can remove some addons though! I hope more options get added so even less addons are needed for certain quality of life and customization.

24 Likes

The new UI will be worked through all Dragonflight or this is all we get plus few fixes?

5 Likes

Will there be a option for the before pre-patch UI/inferface , with the old picuture on the map,bag back ground and soilded two bird bottom bar? basically the old UI/inferface.

25 Likes

It looks like a f2p mmo ui.

20 Likes

Well it looks and sounds like you missed on all counts.

11 Likes

Hopefully my addon that restores the original ui will be up and running soon lol

29 Likes

unless I am missing something…

Let me grab the corners of the boxes to resize/reshape them

17 Likes

As others have said, please give us an option to use the pre-10.0 UI or at least make the new one intuitive and customizable enough to replicate the old UI.

38 Likes

But it is intuitive! (to the people that designed it!)

11 Likes

It’s half baked. No way to show certain bars in combat and can’t change the opacity of bars. It’s missing too much to make it a serviceable improvement to those that already use add-ons and it’s a very minor potentially subjective upgrade for those that don’t. Pity.

20 Likes

after an hour, my ui disappeared, mouse doesn’t even interact.

such a wonderful experience …

7 Likes