Get Into the Grid of Things with the Updated UI and HUD

Why does my stance bar snap the steal to the right? Lol I want ti aligned on the left. thats so weird.

3 Likes

Please add an option to change back to the old UI, added bonus if it’s the old UI with the ability to drag/resize included because that’s what I’ve wanted this whole time. The new UI massively stresses me out and is not as nearly customizable as I felt was being advertised before.

40 Likes

It doesn’t look like you can change the size of the fonts? I rely on larger text sizes with my impaired vision . If font sizes could be changed, that’d help me a lot.

16 Likes

Alright this new UI might literally be the nudge I needed to quit WoW for good. I cannot believe Blizzard released the UI in this state. I can’t get anything to work right. The game is no longer immersive. I can’t even see my own cast bar or who I’m targeting. This is the most messed up UI I’ve EVER played with in ANY game. Even Wildstar was better than this

24 Likes

Nobody wants this WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!

24 Likes

I agree 100,000%. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it until you said it stressed you out. That’s literally exactly how I feel with this UI. It’s hurting my brain and I’m STRESSED OUT. Video games are for relaxation, not massive stress.

19 Likes

Popping in to add in that the colorblind mode setting is still as broken as it was in beta, (outside of the colorblind filters), icons that previously converted to text are no longer doing so such as the gold/silver/copper icons no longer switching to g/s/c (i’ve mentioned this issue on the beta forums and reported it in game a few times already but looks like it went live without it being fixed.)

4 Likes

Please add option of being able to use the looks from the old UI.
This new player frame, target frame etc. for me is not wow, its lost the charm and magic.
Just add an option to use the old please. Would prefer the old look with the modern moving features, but if the only way to get the old look would be to get the old UI with less movable features then please add that as an option.

26 Likes

Why is the minimum amount of buttons locked at six on the action bars? It should be one just like Bartender. If you’re going to copy something at least be sure to port over all the options.

7 Likes

Blizz, appreciate that you guys are constantly trying new things to satisfy the playerbase. Not trying to sound ungrateful here but
 PLEASE add an option where we can go back to the old UI. You’d find that most players don’t like this new design. Kudos to you guys for trying something new, but, PLEASE, let us go back!

37 Likes

I really don’t see why there isn’t an option to just opt back into the old UI. It doesn’t take any effort on your part (seeing as you already have all the coding for the old UI), and will be appreciated by at least a number of players (while those who love the new UI will still get to enjoy it).

27 Likes

The thing is a mess. Had no issues with the old one. Why can’t we still use the original or at minimum default to the original layout?

19 Likes

You can’t say it’s customizable if you can’t change the size of the boxes for the map and the action bars, etc. “Accessible” for everyone except neurodivergent users. Feels like an unfinished product that is just going to force those of us who didn’t use addons for interface into now using addons for interface. So disappointing.

22 Likes

Please do post it when it is running , I cant stand this new UI

9 Likes

There should be a way to move the Character Panel, Achievements, Map, etc. They appear exactly where I want my chat to be. Also, their buttons on the bottom-right of the screen, as small as they are, ought to be colorized to be easier to recognize at a glance.

EDIT: Additionally, I cannot tell who is the group leader and what mobs are Elite and whatnot on the fly without clicking on them individually.

9 Likes

Please let us know lol

1 Like

I have zero lag EVER on ElvUI.

Get a better computer?

3 Likes

I am sorry, how is taking things away means MORE customization? What was wrong with long action bars? Why only 12 buttons? My screen is not 800 pix wide. Why do I HAVE TO HAVE multiple lines? I’d rather have long line and not stack of 3 lines blocking my view.

19 Likes

Mine looks nothing like that. Action Bar 1 is as wide as my screen, 2 rows tall, icons shifted all the way left over my chat window and nothing will center in it or even move. This is horrid!

4 Likes

Incredible response to your new project, Blizz! Are we having fun yet?

Now listen to the players and give us some more options back.

17 Likes