Dragonflight: Legacies Premiers October 25

Dragonflight: Legacies Premiers October 25

Nozdormu, Aspect of the Bronze Dragonflight, delves into the ancient Dragonkind past that holds the key to saving their uncertain future.

View Full Article

21 Likes

cant wait to slay some dragons with my tauren rogue

6 Likes

Oh my! Yes, plz.

Looks intriguing. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Beautiful! The artists behind these are amazing.

3 Likes

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE I say!

4 Likes

Can’t wait

Got hyped when I saw demons and then realized that’s probably a flashback to the War of the Ancients.

3 Likes

im SCREAMING
i cant wait ahhhh

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

Oh great! I was hoping we’d get something like this before DF launched.

1 Like

Can’t wait for Episode 1! :astonished:

3 Likes

Woohoo cannot wait…this is going to be epic

I’m really looking forward to the one that looks like it will be recapping Dawn of the Aspects. It’d be cool if we saw Alexstrasza and Ysera’s dead brother Dralad in that one.

Yup, and you should get the rogue legendary daggers from Cata to slay more dragons their too, maybe we might see additional dialogue with Wrathion if we have them.

Ok. So. How does Norzdomu have power after using it to defeat Deathwing in Cataclysm. Literally LOST the sands of time. I want a Blue post from your guys lore department. explaining exactly the hellfire is going on. These new people you hire need to read and play the game before they can come in a re write the history. I am all for this expansion Dragon Bae for life. But dont disrespect them or us. “The Fall of Deathwing Cinematic”

Oh my 6 eye dragon,this I have to see .

Good, I need more context! This Next Expansion seems so out of the blue story wise!

These are some of the most detailed and beautifully animated and the voice acting is amazing and I can’t wait to watch these shorts.

1 Like

Preface: This is not a bad reaction lol. I am trying. I promise. But I just can’t unsee Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon.

Here’s fanart (of Toothless focusing on a target, hence the smaller pupil) of what I mean:

That said, it looks great. The thumbnail just keeps putting this in my head and I wanted to share that random fact.

4 Likes

It’s literally not the same. To a trained eye on art and design it’s not the same.