Season of Mastery: Naxxramas is Now Live!

Season of Mastery: Naxxramas is Now Live!

Floating above the Plaguelands, the necropolis known as Naxxramas serves as the seat of one of the Lich King’s most powerful officers, the dreaded lich Kel’Thuzad. Horrors of the past and new terrors yet to be unleashed are gathering inside the necropolis as the Lich King’s servants prepare their assault. The Scourge marches again…

View Full Article

1 Like

An announcement so nice, they made it twice.

3 Likes

Classic too grindy, no thanks.

2 Likes

Any news on Consecrated Sharpening Stones?

People still play this enough for them to host Naxx ?

1 Like

the 5 alliance guilds still playing will be happy im sure

3 Likes

Gotta hand it to any guild still playing SoM after the dumpster fire phase 1 was in regards to gold buying and botting.

Please consider making an instant 60 server with free consumables and no world buffs, I think many people would be interested!

5 Likes

Killing KT in SoM rewards players with a SoM exclusive Tabard of Frost!

it’s still going I’ll log on jom and see like 30 mages 20 hunters and 20 warlocks in DM north

I would love to play som but no friends :(.

Hey it would be nice if yall allowed the Scourge Invasion to become a reoccuring event in Classic Era. Plenty of us would like to obtain the Undead Slayer/Cleansing sets and powerful weapon imbues on our toons that weren’t yet around during the original Invasion. Think about it! Thanks

3 Likes

I’d love to see a battleground tournament server where you pop in as a max 60 with access to all the gear/consumes/crafts you could need and just duke it out in the BGs, Dire Maul Arena, and Gurubashi Arena.

An instant 60 PVE server could also be interesting, perhaps something similar in concept to Challenge Rifts in Diablo 3.

3 Likes

To be honest I love anything classic. I would totally play both!

How many times is Naxx going to be recycled for “content”?

1 Like

Does that mean Tbc rated arena is finish? Do they realease new talent and skill? what is happening?

lmao exactly who tf plays som

1 Like

many timess

People still play this?

1 Like

Like the old days on the PTR with character templates
Even when they give all the gear ppl were still doing raids (for fun) and the wpvp was absolute kino

1 Like