[UPDATED FEBRUARY 22] Shadowlands: Eternity's End Content Update Notes

[UPDATED FEBRUARY 22] Shadowlands: Eternity's End Content Update Notes

Shadowlands: Eternity's End is now live!

View Full Article

4 Likes

The druid cheetah form is here

3 Likes

A high resolution Cheetah form, ooh, nice.

3 Likes

How’s life Glaivedancer can you please post in the council about gear and racial imbalance in pvp. Seems like a blatantly obvious problem that isn’t being addressed when looking at these patch notes for 9.2.

You can be the hero this community needs.

Thanks for your time.

4 Likes

I see no new mount achievements here. Last update was Jun 7, 2018…

1 Like

Welp, this is awkward. You forgot to post class changes…

I mean if you’re happy with it than sure. Player’s opinions have never really mattered and we all know this, but to not even put an effort into class tuning is a joke. You have tier sets that have been bugged for months and went unacknowledged, you have classes that have been doing ungodly things all expansion long and you won’t touch them, I don’t have the energy to talk about covenant balancing anymore. I can’t even say you’re trying anymore because I don’t believe that nor does anyone else. You’ve had PTR forums telling you these issues for months and instead chose to rework reputation grinds and system grinds that should have never been there in the first place. Nobody cares how a system plays out if their class feels like trash and certainly nobody cares about the raid if their tier set doesn’t even work.

I mean they did a lot of tuning I don’t know what you are talking about them not trying or listening, this has been one of the better ptr patch cycles in a very long time of them communicating and taking community feedback. I understand you are frustrated because some specs did not receive much tuning (for you MM and BM), and I understand that can be frustrating. I am a shadow priest main and although I am saddened by the recent big nerfs we took, they still did a tier set re-design for our spec and more. They put a lot of effort into this and there is more work to be done, which tuning isn’t over and will continue week 1-4 of the patch.

2 Likes

The Frost Mage nerf that reduces a middle of the pack DPS to a B tier DPS is here.

Rejoice.

/sarcasm

5 Likes

I like the warrior changes section, highlight of the patch.

Thanks for tying the bag closed before you threw the feral into the river to watch it down.

2 Likes

Lol 5 years of a annoying declining story arc hopefully ending soon.

1 Like

Darkmoon Faire returns on March with a brand-new attraction, the Darkmoon Dance Competition

Woot

:dragon_face: :ocean: :dancing_men: :dancing_women: :ocean: :dragon_face:

When’s 10.0?

3 Likes

Mistweaver and Shadowpriest get nothing. Classic. Hope everyone is ready for anothing awful, half-assed patch.

2 Likes

Any news on the Character Transfer bundle?

3 Likes

I keep hoping they will sneak in a new mount and rep achievement tier but maybe in 10.0.

Quick bump for this specific question

1 Like

Where’s class tuning? Bear/lock/hunter do far more dmg than other classes!

I don’t really heal but - mouseover macros no longer necessary then?