[UPDATED FEBRUARY 22] Shadowlands: Eternity's End Content Update Notes

F&*^%K Mee , nerf the MM hunters and pallys in PvP

UNREAL - You STILL haven’t done anything about Male Kul Tiran’s fat stomachs? There is a reason they are the least played race.

For the love of god, please fix this (and Male Pandas while you are at it) Sheesh…get your, wait no, OUR priorities straight plz.

1 Like

A new BattleGround would be nice another 40man preferred.

1 Like

Vulpera’s Bag of Tricks (Racial Ability) now heals up to 3 targets when cast (was uncapped).

Nobody asked for this.

No rogue changes, genuine ty Blizzard.

3 Likes

My half decent DPS Mage has been nerfed while my MM Hunter still mows through stuff like an insane lawnmower. That makes total sense.

2 Likes

Rogues are so OP even their patch notes are stealthed…

7 Likes

Really? You’re most concerned about some flab?

They’re partially one of the least played because Kyrians take time to unlock and the aesthetics and many of the female-driven storylines of the Kyrians appeal to more female players. I have about 30 characters, but only one is male. And yes, he’s tubby and glorious.

I don’t give two toodles about someone being fat, ugly, or weird-looking. If you want some ripped dude for every character you play, maybe superhero games are more for you.

2 Likes

It’s discontinued as of now.

Dude. It was sarcasm. People take this game way too seriously lol.

4 Likes
  • Many skinnable, mineable, and gatherable enemies can now be skinned, mined, and gathered by all the players who engaged with the enemy and have the correct gathering skill.
    • Developers’ note: In order to help make “skinning” (skinning, mining, and herb gathering of enemies) a more group friendly experience, we have adjusted skinning rules. The majority of “skinnable” enemies will now follow the normal tapping rules, and be skinnable by everyone who engaged with them and has the ability to skin them. Some weaker and very specific enemies can still only be skinned once, while some rare and powerful enemies will be skinnable by everyone who engages them and is capable.

Question about this. A lot of times while I’m out questing on a skinner, I find piles of skinnable corpses because the person who killed them wasn’t a skinner. If I read this correctly, after Tuesday I will no longer be able to skin these mobs since I didn’t help kill them? What about if a Horde and Alliance player both engage an enemy? Will both players be able to skin it, or only the one who tapped the mob and was able to loot it?

3 Likes

no idea, but buff feral :frowning:

1 Like

I main an outlaw rouge male KT. I can see your problems as i cant use many mog sets due to the stomach issue, but i knew that when i choose the race/gender. I love my big guy.

Of course we do when you play a game for almost 2 decades you get kinda attached to it

LOL imagine nerfing Holy Paladins wings & damage when they are already bottom tier in PvP and considered unviable in high rating, and then buffing Resto Druids and Holy Priests who are both already considered OP… Nice tuning, does PvP even get considered when tuning?

2 Likes

Yes, yes he is.

:cookie:

It’s one step forward, three steps back with you every blood time. These trading restrictions are garbage. Allow us to freely trade personal loot if we choose to.

2 Likes

Ya we didn’t get Jack and the nerfs don’t hurt us too much since we still can go crazy doing great DPS… but it takes a bit of effort. I really hate those nerfs! Lol

…and nothing for Restoration Shamans, not even a single word! Only the best geared (and skilled) Shaman players can be top healers in Mythic plus and Raids. They think Shamans are already OP or something… Annoying!

this is nothing new to be honest. Pally’s were king then they weren’t, Druids were top trees, then they weren’t. Priests have been nerfed since before BFA and they still are useless. Hunters were kind of middle of the road till SL. be happy