Summer Sale is here! Save Big on Mounts, Pets, Game Services, and More

Summer Sale is here! Save Big on Mounts, Pets, Game Services, and More.

Celebrate summertime with great WoW® deals on special items up to 68% off now through July 11!

View Full Article

2 Likes

Been waiting for this for awhile lol

3 Likes

Or they just do this every so often…

10 Likes

Don’t allow reasonable narratives in these parts.

5 Likes

I’ll celebrate when Dreamhaven launches their first game

2 Likes

We got years to go on that one probably. But I am hopeful with all the talented people on all those teams under them and advised by them.

So many race changes were purchased this day…

1 Like

I knew this post would come. It’s not like everyone and their mother isn’t having a summer sale. I got an email for Nintendo, Steam and Playstations summer sales this morning. Sony gets nothing from me until PS5 is readily available though. They need to stop sending out consoles and only do direct sales with verified individuals by address and credit card. It won’t STOP botters but it will significantly slow them down so real people can get consoles.

3 Likes

Oh nice! That’s a fun surprise. :partying_face: It’s been awhile since the last one.

Summer sale when everyone is going on vacation? Somebody at BlizZard HQ dropped the ball again.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Why save little in purchasing when I can save much in not?

10 Likes

Yeah…You save money by spending money :rofl:

Blizzard needs to RP as a Goblin

4 Likes

I always hope sales like this will re-introduce older stuff, since I already have all of this. I grabbed the least desirable stuff during the last sale, since the price was more reasonable. Adding the old RAF stuff would be nice, since I never got into that until this new revamped one.

Granted, I know they wouldn’t add new stuff for the sale, since they would make way more by releasing them at full price first.

2 Likes

World of Mounts and cashshop items

Im legit embarassed that i have like one or two cash shop mounts. At the time i didnt know what i was doing, im sorry.

3 Likes

The fire of summer burns within.

I have all the ones I want, but I bought them with gold via tokens.

1 Like

They are already run by one.

1 Like

No, it makes sense to have the sales now especially because it’s high summer time & people are going outside more instead of playing as much.

How dare they put things on sale

We should be charged full MSRP all the time

1 Like