PvP Rating Cutoffs as of 9:00 a.m. PDT May 1

Whatever happened to that fellow

He was quite the prodigy

Dekel? Heā€™s 100% WOTLK classic player now. Itā€™s a shame he dont like retail but eh it is what it is. :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

Haha, bizarre.

1 Like

:man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:
based on his achievement do you think hes an above average player or below average player?

I mean feeding 2k 2s for half a decade after having 3 chars in the top 10 seems kind of odd but thatā€™s probably at least average. Maybe he just didnā€™t feel like trying or something. :dracthyr_love_animated:

who would when you could queue wrath hpal/war 2v2 all day

didnt he use some sort of exploit that season? i remember this vividly

I donā€™t know if this is the one he used, but for a long time you were able to use a legendary that unlocked a second talent in arena. I think there was potentially another? but Iā€™m not sure.

there were a couple grey items that scaled outrageously high

Hm, almost like heā€™s nothing without statbugs. :frowning:

1 Like

Naaaah you canā€™t be serious with these numbers for shuffle

oh ya thatā€™s what happened :slight_smile: dekel was a worthless child who got lucky evading bans when he stat/bug abused to r1

yea and he played protwar/arms

2 Likes

Boomy cutoff is so unbelievably cursed. Not safe at 3531 :frowning:

5 Likes

What a weird boomy rating distribution. Everyone at 3.2 and then like 10 gods around 3.5
Is boomy that good, are yā€™all literal gods, what

1 Like

Boomy is really good in the shuffle and those guys are really good at boomy.

5 Likes

A little from column A, a little from column B :owl:

1 Like

You may want to post the EU cutoffs for them tooā€¦

1 Like

I think there are more really good boomy players than there are slots for moonkin, which isnt true for most classes. There are like 28 ret pally spots, and probably 6-8 really good ret players.

Moonkin is very good in solo shuffle, arguably one of the best specs AND is the best defensively into ret paladin which is in pmuch every lobby. That being said, itā€™s unironically the squishiest spec in the game and positioning is very very important, which makes it a lot harder for people to learn, so itā€™s not a s popular as warlock. For example, where itā€™s much easier to get your damage off and youre naturally tankier.

1 Like

Soā€¦

We could get some Blue posts sharing news about buffs, nerfs, upcoming news to pvp but no! We get this garboā€¦ lmao