PvP Ranks Did Not Update - Week of 5/11 to 5/17

Likewise it’s almost like they didn’t test anything before releaseing this.

3 Likes

could use a response from a blue

3 Likes

One of my characters updated and one did not. Same bracket, same server, same everything. And the one that didn’t update had about 20x as much honor.

7 Likes

Same here, Classic Clone got the proper rank, TBC character is still a rank behind.

2 Likes

I’d like to hear something about this too as I’m having the same problem.

3 Likes

This is unfortunate - I was lucky enough that mine did update shortly before the servers went down for the pre-patch, and match my Classic Era Realm with my latest rank.

2 Likes

Same issue - could it be that forever classic got the calc, but tbc move missed it? if so they should be able to fix based on what landed on forever?

3 Likes

Same issue please help

2 Likes

Happened to me too! Opened a ticket and didn’t get any help.

This character is rank 8 on TBCC servers, and rank 9 on my classic era clone.

PLEASE FIX BLIZZARD!

1 Like

I sympathize with all those who are also dealing with this bug. Hopefully Blizzard will take this seriously and fix it for us. I hope they address it soon!

1 Like

Just for visibility, there is a whole lot of folks on EU realms also experiencing this problem.

Please Blizzard, at least let us know this is being looked into?

1 Like

Found it!

Long story short – there was a bug. We had the correct rank in data, but it was being incorrectly calculated in Burning Crusade Classic.

We’ll have a hotfix for it early next week.

14 Likes

Woohoo! Thank you

1 Like

Thank you Kaivax, appreciate you guys acknowledging and looking into a fix for this.

Thank you. Appreciate it.

1 Like

tks god, after 30 tickets.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the response Kaivax! I am sure I am not alone in saying this is a huge relief. Seeing those hours we spent go down the drain was disheartening. I’m really glad y’all are working on a fix! Thanks!\

2 Likes

same story

2 Likes

any updates on when will the hotfix happen?

1 Like

Im playing in Classic and my rank was not update too. :\