PvP Ranks Did Not Update - Week of 5/11 to 5/17

Hi,

I paid for a character clone for my level 60 Orc Warrior on Kromcrush.

Last week, I went out of my way to get enough honor to hit rank 7. I knew that the title would become permanent in TBC and I wanted this title.

As of today, my character in Classic received the rank 7 title, but the character in Burning Crusade Classic is still stuck at rank 6. That means I earned enough honor to rank up, but last week’s rank was not applied to Burning Crusade Classic.

Please let me know if there is any other info that I can provide to help fix this situation.

13 Likes

The same thing happened to me. I put in a ticket with no response back. I really hope they fix this because this is a huge problem. My classic character updated, but not my TBC character.

5 Likes

Same issue here. This is in direct contradiction of the blue post stating that honor earned during the week leading up to prepatch would count. Clearly it did not.

4 Likes

yeah same no honor update for me as well

3 Likes

Likewise it’s almost like they didn’t test anything before releaseing this.

3 Likes

could use a response from a blue

3 Likes

One of my characters updated and one did not. Same bracket, same server, same everything. And the one that didn’t update had about 20x as much honor.

7 Likes

Same here, Classic Clone got the proper rank, TBC character is still a rank behind.

2 Likes

I’d like to hear something about this too as I’m having the same problem.

3 Likes

This is unfortunate - I was lucky enough that mine did update shortly before the servers went down for the pre-patch, and match my Classic Era Realm with my latest rank.

2 Likes

Same issue - could it be that forever classic got the calc, but tbc move missed it? if so they should be able to fix based on what landed on forever?

3 Likes

Same issue please help

2 Likes

Happened to me too! Opened a ticket and didn’t get any help.

This character is rank 8 on TBCC servers, and rank 9 on my classic era clone.

PLEASE FIX BLIZZARD!

1 Like

I sympathize with all those who are also dealing with this bug. Hopefully Blizzard will take this seriously and fix it for us. I hope they address it soon!

1 Like

Just for visibility, there is a whole lot of folks on EU realms also experiencing this problem.

Please Blizzard, at least let us know this is being looked into?

1 Like

Found it!

Long story short – there was a bug. We had the correct rank in data, but it was being incorrectly calculated in Burning Crusade Classic.

We’ll have a hotfix for it early next week.

14 Likes

Woohoo! Thank you

1 Like

Thank you Kaivax, appreciate you guys acknowledging and looking into a fix for this.

Thank you. Appreciate it.

1 Like

tks god, after 30 tickets.

2 Likes