PvP Question - Frost DK Raise Dead/Sacrificial Pact

Returning DK here and just a quick question on Raise Dead / Sac Pact use in arenas and PvP in general.

Do you Raise Dead at all for damage/stun or pretty much exclusively use Raise Dead to then Sac Pact straight away just for the heal?

personally i use my raise dead for sac pact but if im in a certain situation of bursting and good on HP i may raise dead for the extra DPS

Timmy no longer stuns for Frost Dks.

He’s just another set and forget deal damage button.

1 Like

I raise the ghoul for a little bit of damage but mainly the stun and to keep people in combat when then try and run.

I have raise dead macrod to my “main burst button” so it raises at the start of the fight usually and is ready to sacrifice later after the initial fight

A lot of people seem to have ignored or not noticed frost ghoul doesn’t stun anymore.

2 Likes

I just posted that! :angry:

1 Like

oh sorry I posted again for good measure :]

1 Like

I know and I appreciate it.

Akitosh seem to ignored my post though since he said he uses it mainly for the stun.

1 Like

Wouldn’t and shouldn’t use it for the stun anyway, dogpoo duration and it would DR heavily!

1 Like

I could swear he stunned someone the other week in PvP for 1 second when I was playing Frost. I need to test in a skirm or something to confirm.

edit: nope only stuns in PvE but not in PvP

Thanks.

Have you ever found when summoning for damage that he just dies from random cleave, therefore not being able to utilise sac pact?

Just that if he’s in danger of dying not sure the low damage is worth not having the 25% heal when needed.

1 Like