PvP que times

Ok, but I won’t make it easy

Hey, the raging from that EotS right now was pretty epic. Might need to start a folder of screenshots from Horde chat when I vs you from now on.

Oh are you jolts? I was wondering if that was you cause you had the same response

I finally got into your guy’s spawn at the very end :frowning:

Oh, and please do rofl

Yeah, for the 4-6 seconds I am alive in a 1v3-7 skirm I go hard in the paint. My cowardly teammates were busy telling each other we all suck.

If by “the very end” you mean 92 seconds into the match, then yeah at the end.

1 Like

Hah, I bet trying to merc into some games with your good friend bob doesn’t seem too bad now? :slight_smile:

1 Like

No Goblin, no dice.

1 Like

rated is rated and random is random

And you can do both casually.

Kids acting like you need sweatbands and an IV drip of Monster energy drink in order to do rated content lmao.

this is what happens when Titanforged loot is removed and only a small percent of players has access to overpowdered loot.

If we bring back titanforged loot, everybodays happy!!!

“Maybe a week”. How many hours a day is that for a new or returning player who doesn’t have connections or background in PvE? Your alt doesn’t count.

Should we require PvEers to unlock normal dungeons by clearing heroic raids?

1 Like

no but some decent gear would probably help

1 Like

Well one I didn’t have any background in PVE. If it is a new player like completely new to the game then they’re going to be lost anyway and not know what to do. Plus the point of the game is progression. If a new or returning player is in a guild As long as they are vocal then yes they obviously can get this item level in a week. It doesn’t take a obscene amount of hours.

Again this is the problem with people who PVP. If you only PVP that is your problem not the developers.

You are picking the continent that you want to play in how you want to progress. Which is fine do what you enjoy. Just like in PVP you have people who just like to run randoms people who just like to run arena people who just like to run rated battlegrounds.

In PVE do you have people who just like to read just like to run dungeons just like the quest just like to do dailies. People who do raids and dungeons don’t wanna do world quest but they have to if they want to progress their character at the best rate. You can’t split the game just into two categories. There’s tons of content that people do that they dislike to help progress their character and then once they get to that point they stop.

I just started this season doing all the Content. Normally here or there if I heard a raid is fun I would do it get the ahead of the curb in a week or so and never go back in just to experience it. This is the most I’ve enjoyed this game in years and I’m doing all the Content.

The grind is what you make of it this is not a hard grind at all.

Ugh, Titanforged loot was the WORST! Absolutely couldn’t stand it that some joe shmoe could just happen upon some high ilvl gear by a random chance. But when I got titan forged loot it was awesome.

Play alliance for short queue times.

Even alliance queue times can get to the 9-10 minute for normal bgs.

I hear TBCC queues are instant since they implemented same faction battlegrounds. Sounds like absolute heaven over there.

how do you fix it so premades can still get all on the same team? my premade of 40 queues up, half get on team blue and half on team red. we then get to pick and decide which team wins and which team loses.

You don’t, and the people who normal 40 man queue things probably wouldn’t because its not fun for people.

I couldn’t find the rated bg q button. Please tell me where it is so I can q up for some rated BG’s.

All I see is a bunch of boosters and dead by groups listed.