PVP--->PVE transfers?

Is their any plans of enabling PVP to PVE server transfers Blizzard? I’m sure a lot of people are curious about this.

3 Likes

Maybe thread #15 on this in the last 3 days, what’s the link to the discord ya’ll organizing on?

There will be no xfers to PvE, reroll.

1 Like

next, don’t tell me what to do

1 Like

Don’t tell Blizzard what to do, you can reroll PvE today!

LOL, wrong again, reread the OP, it is a question!

1 Like

That mage is trolling on almost every thread … ignore him buddy

1 Like

Clic, do you wake up every day planning on just telling people to reroll PvE on this forum? I think I’m more tired of your responses than I am these threads.

1 Like

It’s called reroll it.

Do you tally an imaginary win for yourself for each quitter, or pve transfer off your server? Just curious.

2 Likes

I don’t understand people like Clic and others who keep telling people to just reroll on a PvE server. Who in their right mind is going to just abandon a lvl 50+ toon they’ve invested so much time and effort into?

You expect them to not only roll an entirely new character, but do it on an entirely different realm - a complete reset; no gold, no gear, no guild. Nothing. You’re crazy.

Could they do this? Sure. Is this something that makes sense for a lot of people? Not really.

You can keep saying “you knew this was coming” and “should’ve hit 60” and “get gud and fight back” but those first two responses are irrelevant and the third is unrealistic. Just because people didn’t decide to get out before the massacre or push harder to hit 60 doesn’t mean they should now suffer indefinitely. This is a video game. It’s supposed to be FUN, not a chore.

Cut it out.

To everyone who’s hoping for this change to come, I need you to come upvote/comment on this centralized thread.

Link below for the centralized thread: